physicians may care more for good handwriting than we thought ...

KateGladstone

Hmmmm, physicians may care more for good handwriting than we thought ... they've helped make Better Letters #132 best-selling app in the App Store's Medical section!

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: Palatino Linotype'> <br><b><i><a href="http://pen.guide" target="_blank">Check out THE PEN THAT TEACHES HANDWRITING </a></span></strong></em></span></a><br><br><br><a href="

target="_blank">Video of the SuperStyluScripTipTastic Pen in action

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KateGladstone

• penspouse

• Flourish

• CCMphysician

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! It's true. The reason we joke about it so much is to hide our shame. I think most of us are quite embarrassed by how bad it is.

The app in fact appears in the medical-software line of a company founded by an emergency medicine physician just outside Dallas, who has made the great medical discovery that Computerized Medical Records Stop Working In Some Emergencies (when the power goes out, or the network goes down) -- he is in fact teaching himself Italic handwriting from the very app he sells.

This doctor and I hope that as many people as possible (particularly MDs) will not only download and use the app, but will then review the app by going to the app's download page, clicking "Write a Review", and typing and clicking as needed on the page that will then appear.

Although we have 10 reviews so far -- each giving 5 stars out of a possible 5 --

we need at least 20 reviews to allow the iPhone App Store's internally calculated ranking of applications to begin taking our reviews into account

when calculating our app's merit for purposes of possible appearance on the Store's "Top Ranked" list ... or so I hear from people who know much more than I know about the inner workings of the App Store.

So please, when you download and begin using my app, go to the App Store and review it too!

This goes double -- treble! -- for the 20-some-odd FPN members who have asked for, and received,

coupon-codes for free downloads of the app (along with the info that these codes expire by December 9th, 2009.)

Exactly *one* of those people has written and posted a review.

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: Palatino Linotype'> <br><b><i><a href="http://pen.guide" target="_blank">Check out THE PEN THAT TEACHES HANDWRITING </a></span></strong></em></span></a><br><br><br><a href="

target="_blank">Video of the SuperStyluScripTipTastic Pen in action