The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pelikan M150

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 oya

oya

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 13:27

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And finally .... review .... short (and fast written), but nevertheless ...

Posted Image

Edited by oya, 07 November 2009 - 13:28.

Sponsored Content

#2 holgalee

holgalee

pen friendly person

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 14:18

Such a concise and refreshing review. A treat for the eyes too, given your lovely handwriting and the cute kitten.

#3 limesally

limesally

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,386 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 November 2009 - 21:02

love your props :)

enjoy your pen - the M150 was my first "real" pen (after the Pelikano, Sheaffer cartridge, etc) and is still one of my very favorites.

#4 contaxrts2

contaxrts2

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 21:41

nice review, I love my M 150, was one of my first Pelikans, great performer

#5 Neill78

Neill78

Sensei

• Member - Gold

• 844 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:41

That's an interesting pen holder. I guess it keeps the ink warm and flowing?
The M150 was my second "nice" fountain pen, and my first "nice" fountain pen that worked properly. It's still one of my best pens, and it was my main writer until I discovered the wonder that is the Pilot Custom 74.

The interchangeable nib feature is unmatched with the M150 and the price is really great (although here in Canada it's about double what it should be, as always). It's the best starter FP around, period. Enjoy it!!

#6 oya

oya

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:06

Thnx guys :) .

Such a concise and refreshing review. A treat for the eyes too, given your lovely handwriting and the cute kitten.

I wasn't in the mood for writing a long review, so I made it short.
(Ok, I have a plan to write few other reviews, one for vintage Senator, for Unidentified pen (ok the draft is already made I just have to rewrite it and take some pics), and my long overdue addition for rotring tintenkuli ...

love your props :)

enjoy your pen - the M150 was my first "real" pen (after the Pelikano, Sheaffer cartridge, etc) and is still one of my very favorites.

Thnx I will and i try to use it as much as possible. But then, I musn't neglect my other FP.

That's an interesting pen holder. I guess it keeps the ink warm and flowing?
The M150 was my second "nice" fountain pen, and my first "nice" fountain pen that worked properly. It's still one of my best pens, and it was my main writer until I discovered the wonder that is the Pilot Custom 74.

The interchangeable nib feature is unmatched with the M150 and the price is really great (although here in Canada it's about double what it should be, as always). It's the best starter FP around, period. Enjoy it!!

Yup, I was looking for a nice background to take pics, and then I said to myself, well you have a new cat ... you better use her while she sleeps. Because when she is awake, emmm she becomes from cute kitten a cute monster with such innocent eyes.

#7 tanburi

tanburi

flux

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:31

The cat is lovely, the pen is great. Pelikans don't need long reviews.
Cogitamus non ideam sed per ideam.

#8 encre

encre

Precious resin is people.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 November 2009 - 22:17

I thought it was a Goodguy review for a minute!

Nice review, very crisp and straight to the point. :)

#9 mguo32

mguo32

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 August 2012 - 00:45

Do you ever have problems with your pelikan 150? I recently ordered mine and I noticed after a couple weeks that it skips when I write quickly or tilt the pen too much. Should I expect this from all fountain pens or is my pen damaged?

Sponsored Content

|