The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

St Dupont Extra Large, any flavor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BerneseMtDogEatsArco

BerneseMtDogEatsArco

Berner Certified.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:03

I'm looking for the largest size St Dupont pen (Orpheo/Olympio) in any flavor, whether normal edition or special edition. User or mint OK, as long as the nib is "St Dupont smooth".
Best,
Mike

Hi all, I've decided to hold off on this one for now.
Best,
Mike

Edited by BerneseMtDogEatsArco, 07 November 2009 - 21:43.

I'll take an Aurora, please. Aurora black.

Sponsored Content

#2 Shinchan

Shinchan

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:35

I'm looking for the largest size St Dupont pen (Orpheo/Olympio) in any flavor, whether normal edition or special edition. User or mint OK, as long as the nib is "St Dupont smooth".
Best,
Mike

Hi Mike,

good luck with your search. I have a XL Olympio myself, and it's a smooth writer.
“其疾如風, 其徐如林, 侵掠如火, 不動如山“

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as the forest, attack as fierce as fire, unwavered like a mountain."

Shinchan's Fountain Pen Pilgrimage

#3 Miranda

Miranda

Miranda

• Remembered Fondly
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:37

HI Mike,
I bought my first ST Dupont [note the way one so easily writes 'my first' as if it is inevitable that there will be more....] from Iguana Sell in Madrid via ebay. Some are at auction and others are buy now. Mine was a Andy Warhol Marilyn Monroe, bright yellow and, yes, that incredibly smooth nib which was a good price at auction. Can recommend them if there is anything where 'the price is right'.
Warm Regards, Miranda

#4 MCosta77777

MCosta77777

xxxXXXxxx

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:09

I'm also a big Dupont Fan. Really hight end quality pens with perfect nibs.

I agree that Iguana sell do have good deals on Duponts. I have two that I have aquired from them.

Had a Extra Large Neo Classic for sale here a while ago but as times are hard to sell high end pens, I withdrew it from sale.

If your interested, we can talk.
Cheers,
Miguel

Sponsored Content

|