- That the standard disclaimer be attached to the auction - "While the FPN supports the cause, it does not have any active part in the conduct of the auction, and cannot be held responsible for any issues arising from people participating."
- That the person auctioning the item provides identification to Admin so that we may contact them if there are complaints (name, address, tel #, email etc. This will not be made public, except in cases of suspected fraud),
- That the auction is conducted off the FPN site - ie by email on on an independent site,
- That the person holding the auction will donate *all* the revenue gained in the auction less only the costs of shipping the item to the winner.
- That the person holding the auction report the results in the thread where the auction was announced, (a copy of the charitable donation receipt should be sent to Admin)
- That the charity be one that is generally recognized and acceptable to the FPN (ie no controversial charities or non-registered ones), and finally,
- That the person auctioning off the item describes the charity / provides a link to it's web site, or otherwise explains the role of the charity.