The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

An Unknown Lever Fill

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Okami

Okami

Writing Is Thinking In Ink

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 October 2009 - 21:56

I'd like to share my new blog post on this pen which I have dubbed "The Unknown Brit".

Please see the full post with photos and links here: Featured Pen: Featured Pen - The Unknown Brit.

Following is the text of the post:

No one seems to know what it is, I even took it to the Miami Pen Show with me and had Andreas Lambrou, author of Fountain Pens of the World look at it. He thought that it was probably British and since it came to me from an FPN member in Wales, it has thus been dubbed "The Unknown Brit."

This is actually a nice little pen. When I purchased it I knew that it was unnamed and that it had a broken clip, so I removed the clip, turning it into a clipless and named it.

The main reason I purchased it, and fairly inexpensively, is the lovely little flexible warranted nib. I'm horrible with flex but I keep on trying and this little nib is fun to play with.

Note - the paper is, as usual, Rhodia Bloc No. 16.

Click on writing sample to enlarge:
"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ~ Ben Williams

My social media sites Via Gravatar

Join Pen Collectors of America

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

|