Leather Pen Cases

ashishwakhlu

Please send me another PM, I have mailed all cases for which payment was made on or after 25th December on 1st or 2nd Of January due to postal holidays at year end. It takes 14 working days for the cases to reach on an average may be longer due to beginning of the year. Once I get your pm I can e mail you the receipt number of the registered parcel. thanks.

Ashish,

I paid on the 31st and sent you a couple pm's--want to make sure you got them.

Dave

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

http://www.the-highw..._questions.html

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/blopplop/fpn-verm.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ashishwakhlu

• Scrawler

• blopplop

• emerald

For sale

Handmade calf leather twin pen cases, size 18 cm by 5 cm, very soft leather. Holds two large pens, here seen accommodating MB 149, Onyx Advocate, Parker Duofold Senior, Ratnam 302, Brahmam Supreme and Parker 100 FP’s (Pens are not for sale!). Large flaps with plenty of head room for the pen. Colours Fawn, Brown and Black. Pictures here - http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Pen%20Case/ in case the images do not insert into this message.

I haven’t seen this quality leather pen cases for this price in a long time.

Price 12$ (each) including worldwide postage by registered parcel which delivers in 10 days.

More than one for 10$ each including postage. I take paypal.

PM please. Thanks for looking.

These look wonderful - any other colours for the leather?? and what is your paypal address?

Thanks

Andrea (dolly1)

Has anyone gotten PM replies from Ashish in the last few days?

Dave

I'm awaiting a reply, as well. Paid via Paypal on December 26th, and still waiting for my cases. :(

same here, paid on 12/29 and still waiting...

pm ashish but no reply

The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it. - Ernest Hemingway

Hi Friends, I have been replying to each PM that I have received regarding delayed arrival of the pen cases, I mailed all orders received in December by the 26th, but then ran into 5 postal holidays in Christmas and New Year and another 5 due to two local Hindu and Muslim Festivals in Lucknow with a couple of state holidays thrown in! due to these the parcels did not leave Lucknow till 3rd Jan and got delayed every where, One parcel returned from Singapore despite the address being correct, So I request all friends to bear with me till the end of this week please, All parcels will reach, these postal holidays have put paid to the fast shipping that I was able to provide. Naturally, registered parcels ged second preference to speed post parcels which have also suffered delays. I'm here to guarantee receipt to every item that you have paid for.

thanks for your patience and sorry again for the delays. North India is practically at a standstill for the past three weeks as some of you might have seen in the news.

Ashish

Hi Andrea, I don't have any other colors at present, my paypal id is ashish.wakhlu@gmail.com

regards

Ashish

just a friendly bump, having received 3 of these cases I'm extremely happy with them and proud to use them! M1000's and MB149's fit snugly, as a guide for anyone wondering about that... and they are very nicely made, leather is soft and supple, lining won't damage your pens.

thanks Ashish!

Alright, mister, drop that Waterman and keep your hands where I can see' em.

I have received the two pen cases chosen. Well packaging ,quickly sending and polite seller.

There are slight differences on goods; the color stitching already commented and the colour tone less brilliant . Anyway the goods on hand are as I expected about their cost-value.

Thanks Ashish and I apologize for my delaying on writing the feedback.

Friends,

a price update on the two pen cases they now cost 14$ each and 12$ if buying more than one all inclusive with registered shipping worldwide.

this was necessitated by increased postage cost and the reducing rate of exchange at paypal, the price of the case itself remains the same.

thanks a lot for your support

regards

Ashish

Well, Ashish, another week has come and gone and still no pen cases. It has been 5 weeks now since you've been paid for them. Something has definitely gone wrong here. I've received pens from Thailand in less than half the time I've waited for these cases. Please respond in this thread and PM with what you will be doing about this.

To those who have waited for a similar period, have you received yours?

Thanks.

Kevin

Calgary

I havent received it as well.

I would really appreciate if something could be done to resolve this issue instead of the endless waiting time.

I am an honest buyer, if you could ship me another case, it will be great. And if the original one that you shipped arrived some time some day eventually, I would definitely send you the money for the replacement.

please let me know.

The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it. - Ernest Hemingway

Like to twp previous posters--- I have not received leather cases which were requested some time ago

Not a satisfying experience.

J Hart

JCH

Hi Ashish!

Could you please tell me the status of the 2 brown pen cases that I orderd from you. It has been over 2 weeks and I have not received them.

Please let me know when you had shipped them and when I may expect them.

Thank you...

Kicksway99

Kicks ...

Friends,

I am indeed sorry that postal delays have caused so many of you inconvenience, if you send me an e mail I will send a fascimile of the mailing receipt by which the parcel has been registered. The cases have started arriving at their destinations, Singapore (Kevin Tan), The US (feedback from Kurt) so I request some more of your already tried patience please. Sorry again.

regards

Ashish

It appears as though some others have received their cases.

I have not- and since this transaction has taken so long, I am not confident about the ultimate outcome.

My advice to others would be to buy a case somewhere else- there are many alternatives.

Sorry Ashish ----but I am an unhappy customer.

JH

JCH

Hi James,

You paid me on 18th Jan and your case was mailed on 21st Jan, As I have mentioned Registered mail takes 14 working days to the US from India (as apart from speed post which takes 5 days and costs 25$) so as of today the 14 working days are not up in India and will not be in the US for another 48 hours. Sometimes (as in end december and early Jan, there are unexpected delays. Additionally, as happened recently in Canada, the parcel was held in Canadian Customs for two weeks before being sent onward. As it stands I am refunding your money, you can pay me if and when the case arrives. You see registered mail ( costing 4$ from India to the US) does not offer tracking so I have no means of knowing the status of the parcel. In more than 80 transactions on FPN, it has proved reliable. I always ask the members if speed post is preferable, however for a 8$ pen case, spending 25$ on speed post is perhaps unsuitable.

regards

Ashish

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files