• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ashishwakhlu

• Scrawler

• blopplop

• emerald

I received my case yesterday! Lovely!! Beautiful case!

Looking forward to the 3 slot version!! And maybe purchasing some other colours as well!

Happy New Years eve to all (or old years eve as we say in Dutch) :-)

Received my two yesterday. Very nice. Good value. Not a complaint, but I would mention that the cases I received have stitching the same color as the leather, not the white stitching depicted.

Edited by safetyfast

Hello, again. Just seen the pictures of the Pen cases you have for sale. I would like two in the Brown colour. I was hoping you still had some in stock? Kind regards Kelvinaston2000

Life is not a dress rehearsal!

Received my two yesterday. Very nice. Good value. Not a complaint, but I would mention that the cases I received have stitching the same color as the leather, not the white stitching depicted.

Reading your post made me look at my case again. Indeed it is not the white stitching. No complaints here! But am hoping the 3pen version will have the white stitching ;-)

I'll ensure white stitching friends. regards

Ashish

hi there Ashish, I'm wondering...since stitching colour has varied with some...if you take special requests eg any chance of red or yellow stitching on the black...at extra cost even? Cheers Paul.

My two 2-pen cases finally arrived today - yay!

The brown one is much more "red" than I expected, but that's not a problem at all as I really like it. Both seem well made and I look forward to using them!

If I were purchasing more (which is quite a possibility if a 3-pen version comes out), then personally I would prefer to have a choice of contrasting or complementary coloured stitching.

Many thanks, Ashish. :thumbup:

Thanks Rae, very sorry that your cases were delayed. As regards the stitching friends, some of these cases are polished after making, especially if the sheen of the leather gets buffed during handling, (the manufacture is completely by hand), this buries the colour of the stitching thread. But I have passed on the preference for contrast stiching to the craftsperson and hope to have it to your liking. Regarding coloured thread (orange, yellow) on black, please give me time to enquire and get back.

regards

Ashish

My two cases arrived today and I have to agree that the brown is more of a burgundy. I'm not crazy about the color but for the price and quality of the case I'll live with it. However, I love the black case!

I'll be interested in the 3 pen case when they become available.

Thanks!

Ashish, thank you for taking the time to check on availability of other coloured stitching. I'd wanted to see if I could get a black one with yellow stitching for a friend...otherwise I join others in looking forward to the 3 pen version. Cheers...paul

Hi Ashish, thanks for the burgundy (brown) case. Shipping was fast, and I love the case! I would be extremely interested in a three or four pen case (cos I carry loads of pens around). I wonder if there is a scarlet/navy/dark green version available :)

got anymore for sale? if so, I'm interested

would these cases be too big for my pelikan m200 and pilot vanishing point?

could the fabric scratch the pens? I had to ask, I'm just that paranoid

Edited by buffalowings

I'm a little hot potato right meow

"no they are not making littler ponies, they are EMBRACING"

I opened a box of cheerios and planted them. I thought they were doughnut seeds. They didn't sprout :( (joke of the week)

I ordered a brown and black case from Ashish, and they arrived today. WOW. :cloud9: They are great looking and well made. They were packaged nicely in cello bags to keep them clean, and from rubbing against each other during shipping as well. A lot of very nice little touches for a high end product at a very very good price.

I was expecting the contrasting white thread as shown above, but to be honest I am thrilled that it isn't. The brown is definetly more of a red/burgundy, but I prefer the colour - it has a lot more life to it in my opinion. I expect some variation to colour/finish with natural leather products anyway.

My largest pen is a Molteni Curukova Collezione LE (I would say around the size of a MB 149, perhaps a touch larger) and it fits easily. A Visconti Art Nouveau and Divina Midi fit easily with room for comfort.

I also want to mention that Ashish has provided phenomenal customer service and follow up with very quick response times.

buffalowings: I tried my VP (Rhodium) in the case, and it is a nice fit. There is ample room, but it does not look lost or oversized. My M400 or Parker 51 have more than enough room, but don't look like they're lost either. I'll be ordering some 3 pen cases for sure (and maybe more 2 pen as well).

Ashish,

Not sure if you want to offer contrasting stitching and blended stitching. I myself like the look of the blended stitching on mine, but the option would be nice. I'm pretty sure you would get orders for both (although it would complicate things a bit).

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

- Douglas Adams

SnailBadge.jpg      PostcardBadge.jpg      InkExchange.jpg

Hi,

I have paid on 25 Dec 09, but I have yet to receive the 2 pen cases I ordered. PM you but no reply from you.

Pls reply to my PM.

Thank you.

Please send me another PM, I have mailed all cases for which payment was made on or after 25th December on 1st or 2nd Of January due to postal holidays at year end. It takes 14 working days for the cases to reach on an average may be longer due to beginning of the year. Once I get your pm I can e mail you the receipt number of the registered parcel. thanks.

Three colours, black brown and beige avaialble.

best

Ashish

Are these still available?

-Eric

Three colours, black brown and beige avaialble.

best

Ashish

Are these still available?

-Eric

Do these have a belt loop you can secure it to? I am new to fountain pens and am curious how these are secured and carried with daily use.

The case does not have a belt loop, they go into the shirt pocket, briefcase, laptop bag or purse. You can also carry ballpoints, rollerballs and mechanical pencils in them.

best

Ashish

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files