The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Announcement: New Privacy Policy
Please note that as of today, May 25, 2018, a new Privacy & Cookie Policy is in force, compliant with the GDPR. By continuing to use FPN, you accept this new policy.
You may find the new policy by clicking the button or link at the bottom of each page called "Privacy Policy", or alternatively by clicking below:

New Privacy Policy
***** The FPN Admin Team *****

Photo

The Parker 75 Lacquer Series Review

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 maia

maia

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 August 2012 - 15:25

Hi all!
I am writing to let you know that unfortunately this fountain pen has been stolen from my car (along with briefcase and wallet inside it - all in the trunk, not visible) the 12th of April 2012 :(
I'd like to leave this post on the thread so that I can later recall it.
It's been a great fountain pen! Oh well...
Best regards everyone,

maia

Sponsored Content

#42 Gerd W

Gerd W

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 August 2012 - 22:03

Hi Maia,

Over the years I often took a look at your very informative and passionate review, the appealing photographs and this truly great and elegant pen. Even the table cloth looks nice... I do have a few P75s ,too, love them and do agree 100%.

I'm very sad to hear about your lost pen! Anyway I wish someday you will get another one! Even though this pen was a gem, the other colors look beautiful, too, and most P75s are great writers, IMO. Good luck!

Sponsored Content

|