|***** The FPN Admin Team *****|
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 03 November 2017 - 22:03
Ink samples to trade: Levenger (Smokey, Blue Bahama, Always Greener, Skies of Blue, Fireball, Pinkly, Gemstone Green, Cobalt Blue, Raven Black, Cardinal Red, Cocoa, Amethyst); J. Herbin (Lie de The, Emerald de Chivor, Storm Grey, Rouge Hematite); Diamine (Purple Pazzazz, Bilberry, Ancient Copper, Blue Black, Indigo, and Damson); Sailor (Tokiwa-matsu, Souten); and Chesterfield (Antique Yankee, Night Sapphire, Antique Raven, Antique Walnut, Archival Black, Antique Jade)
Looking for: surprise me!
Posted 28 November 2017 - 18:37
Here are some photos I made a while back. I had attached part of a darkroom "Grain Focusing Magnifier" to the my Canon Powershot camera. The optics on the focusing aid are not great, which shows in the overall poor quality of the images...nevertheless, it did produce some interesting macro shots.
Pilot 78G (loaded with Noodler's Baystate Blue):
Amazing idea to look through a Focusing Magnifier. I know how it works in the darkroom but can't imagine of connecting that to a camera. Well done.
Posted 30 April 2018 - 20:54
Some of my personal favorites from my collection. Most of the images aren't mine, but I've got the same pens at home.
Duofold: Love the scroll work.
Townsend: Love the sweeping lines and bi-colour blend.
Studio: It's simple in it's beauty.
Century: Just s#it disturbing
I also love the look of my M600 and Pro Gear, but I've seen a lot of those already through out this thread.
Posted 01 May 2018 - 20:20
I have been wondering for years what brand this pen is. I “believe” I got it from a LeClerc truck stop in France around 1995-97. I might have gotten it from W.H. Smith’s in the same period.
Sorry the back shot isn't properly focused, it's much harder than the front!
Any help with identification would be much appreciated. I'll have to set up a good camera rig later to photograph this one better, and capture the one I am pretty sure is from W.H. Smith as well.