FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 22 October 2009 - 19:06
Here are a few of shots of mine that are close at hand.
Goldfulfederkonig glass nib:
Edited by Bill, 22 October 2009 - 19:14.
Posted 22 October 2009 - 19:13
Creepy Bexley nib:
Lights on and off comparison with Noodler's Blue Ghost in Hero 100:
Giant nib in Pelikan headquarters in Hannover, with a real M205 demonstrator held in front of it:
Edited by Bill, 22 October 2009 - 19:26.
Posted 23 October 2009 - 19:42
1986 MB 146
late 1960's MB146
1977 MB 149
1966 MB 149
some omas nibs
1997 360 magnum nib
2005 arte italiana paragon
2002 360 colonial
some parker nibs
2002 duofold and 1927 duofold
1923 big red, 1926 lapis and 1927 jade green senior nibs
1951 french made oversize vacumatic and 1949 french made oversize button filler nibs
Edited by georges zaslavsky, 23 October 2009 - 19:45.
Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:47
Here are some of mine:
C. 1940's Sheaffer Crest
Lamy Studio (stainless steel)
Lamy Studio (stainless steel italic nib)
Lamy Studio (gold nib)
Vintage Omas 557S
Belgium Conid (Bock gold nib)
1990's Omas Celluliod Arco (BB nib)
Posted 01 November 2009 - 15:21
Pilot "Special Alloy" Medium, ca. December 2000...
Rotring 1928 LE, "Titankuli" or Stylograh nib...
Rotring 1928 LE, "F" gold nib...
Pelikan M800 "Old Style"...
Sheaffer's Balance Lifetime...
Sheaffer's 1000 Imperial "Dolphin" in gold...
Levenger Plumpster "Specialty", re-grond into duo-point Cursive Italic-XF+ [CI/A nib]...
I have more, just haven't uploaded them yet.
They flow across paper as a brush to canvas, transforming my thoughts into words and my words into art.
There is nothing else like it; the art of writing and the painting of words!”
~Inka~ [Scott]; 5 October, 2009