The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Montblanc Mahatma Gandhi (saffron) Ink Review

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 lapis

lapis

medium rare

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,834 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 19:35

Yes, even the MB boutiques (at least here in Krautland) could use a clue. They aleady told me twice [A] that it is no longer available, and [B] that I would to have bought a pen with it.

Pfui

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

Sponsored Content

#62 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 January 2011 - 22:40

Well, it's not wonderful enough for me to accept such blackmail by MB .... I don't really need a $25,030 bottle of orange ink :rolleyes:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. Don Marquis US humorist (1878 - 1937)

#63 SamCapote

SamCapote

Got Warm Milk?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,232 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:34

Well, it's not wonderful enough for me to accept such blackmail by MB .... I don't really need a $25,030 bottle of orange ink :rolleyes:

Roger, I agree with you, but was able to find bottles of it from Stylo in Canada for only $15 USD. It is a unique and gorgeous orange ink.
With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

#64 dcpritch

dcpritch

Uff da

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:17

I just tried it out for the first time in a Bexley 56 with a stub nib. The stuff really look neat and has great flow! The stub nib gives character to the ink.

Ok, I just bought a 56, in Cardinal Orange ebonite, no less, and with a stub nib. So now it looks like I'm going to have to get some of this ink! I was only casually reading this thread until I saw the above post.
How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Sponsored Content

|