|***** The FPN Admin Team *****|
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 19 February 2005 - 03:34
Lots of fun stuff, if you're into Esterbrook. Enjoy!!
Posted 19 February 2005 - 13:12
I for one was very familiar with the Esterbrook J series, but didn't realize all the other models made. There is as big a history here it seem as Parker or Sheaffer!
I especially like the marbled color of the early visualiated J's. I think I m ight have to put one on my list!
Thanks so much.
Who is John Galt?
Posted 19 February 2005 - 14:33
What a fantastic site. I found all of the Esties that I own there and can now properly identify them. The early Relief pens are gorgeous.
Thanks so much for sharing this information.
Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:07
Lots of info on a pen company that obviously produced more than just the J series of pens we know and love!
Thanks also for that page on replacing the round black plastic Esterbrook jewels---very handy....
Posted 22 February 2005 - 01:35
As to the visulated pens, they're really pretty pens, and the plastic Esterbrook used for the visulated section doesn't stain. Every visulated pen I own has come crystal clear when cleaned, regardless of how much or what color of ink was in them. Esterbrook was always playing the "catch-up" game with bigger manufacturers, but they did manage to actually get the visulated section part right.
Which reminds me, I think I have a blue visulated around here I haven't restored yet. Might make for a fun evening project. The blue visulated is one of my favorite colors.