The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Libelle Nature Cocoa Mosaic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Okami

Okami

Writing Is Thinking In Ink

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2009 - 17:18

I'd like to share my new blog post on my Libelle Nature Cocoa Mosaic

Please see the full post with photos and links here: Featured Pen: Libelle Nature Cocoa Mosaic. Following is the text of the post.

This is the Libelle Nature Cocoa Mosaic. The Libelle Nature line comes in several styles and is available from many reputable vendors; including Swisher Pens, Pen City and Bertram's Inkwell just to name a few. I have no relationship with these stores and mention them only for examples. I highly recommend a search of the web if you are interested in this pen.

This pen measures 5-1/2 inches capped, 4-15/19 inches uncapped and 6-1/2 inches posted. It weighs in at a hefty 57 gms, but does not feel particularly heavy when I write with it.

I had a very difficult time finding any background information on this company. Apparently Libelle is a "child-company" of Kenro Industries; this information comes from a post at The Fountain Pen Network by the author of the blog Brassing Adds Character. Here are the basics of his post, which you may read in full here:

"Here's the quick scoop on Libelle. They're a "child company" (in-house owned) of Kenro Industries, who are the North American distributors for Omas and Aurora. Can't recall where the pens are made, but they're of fairly good quality. ... they're a nice pen.

Kenro, BTW, has EXCELLENT customer service. The Libelle leather products are extremely nice too! If you haven't had the chance to play with/hold one of their cases, make the opportunity. For the money, they're a great value. The 5-pen wrap that I have is probably one of the nicest pieces of leather I've ever owned..."

I really like this pen, it was one of the earliest pens that I purchased, when my obsession with fountain pens resurfaced. I honestly do not think that Libelle gets enough recognition. This is a wonderful pen. It is well made and beautiful to look at.
"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ~ Ben Williams

My social media sites Via Gravatar

Join Pen Collectors of America

Sponsored Content

#2 Brian

Brian

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 22:42

An interesting and very visual pen. Amazing what they are doing these days.

I wanted to also vouch for Kenro and their customer service. Sent in three pens for repair and even with a round trip to Italy the turnaround is going to be just about 2 months.

Sponsored Content

|