Erfobay

hari317

I Think she is selling under a new name.

see this item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...b9#ht_500wt_976

On this same website(which it has been explained that a friend of hers is

selling items for her)is a 146 Solitaire in gold and black. Can anyone pro-

vide answers to several questions I have about it--is it real(looks it to me)?

Is there a specific name for it other than "Solitaire"? And when was it made?

I looked on fountainpen.de and couldn't find any info on it.

It definitely looks classy.........

John

I have one, its a current model, Solitaire Black & Gold, ID 35975, this one looks genuine check the MB site for comparison, price a bit hefty I thought. I agree with GP it stands out, very art deco.

Edited by Ed Ronax

And how can this be, because he is the Kwisatz Haderach.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hari317

• sumgaikid

• Ed Ronax

• sunnerd

Hmm, looks like this item has been pulled by Ebay. Unfortunately I didn't save the seller name. Are other items of the same seller getting pulled too?

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

Hmm, looks like this item has been pulled by Ebay. Unfortunately I didn't save the seller name. Are other items of the same seller getting pulled too?

I guess it has been pulled........I was watching on my fleabay account one

pen that she had,but it's no longer there.

John

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.

I Think she is selling under a new name.

see this item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...b9#ht_500wt_976

I guess it has been pulled........I was watching on my fleabay account one

pen that she had,but it's no longer there.

John

Actually that account has been shut down too -- shows no longer a registered user. There was yet another account, which I saw last night, that had at least 1 photo that looked like Monica's, and that auction is no longer appearing either.

Until Monica's account reappears as "erfobay", I don't think I'm messing with these others.

Edited by eric47

Anyone becomes mannered if you think too much about what other people think. (Kim Gordon)

Oh my god!!!!

I won a 75 th Montblanc rose gold and I though I did a great business but stylusaurea, the ebayer is disappeared!!!!

I have not yet paied because the money will be disposable tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I called ebay and paypal and waiting for an answer about what I have to do..!!!!!!!

I think I risked to loose a lot of money!!!!!!

post-24335-1241092646.jpg

69 th D a n i t r i o F e l l o w s h i p p e r - Montblanc WE Lover - NAMIKI addicted

http://www.pennamagazine.com

Thank God you did not pay, I think we should look closely at post #22 in this thread.

Best,

hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Oh my god!!!!

I won a 75 th Montblanc rose gold and I though I did a great business but stylusaurea, the ebayer is disappeared!!!!

I called ebay and paypal and waiting for an answer about what I have to do..!!!!!!!

I think I risked to loose a lot of money!!!!!!

Rubyeyespenlover,

I sent a question about this pen to stylusaurea just before you snapped it up. Today I received the following e-mail from eBay. It appears that this account has been hacked as well.

Mark

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from stylusaurea through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time ? this message is just being sent as a precaution. If you have received any messages from that appears suspicious, please feel free to forward them to us at spoof@ebay.com for review.

-- Safety Tips --

-- Don't respond to the sender, through either eBay or your email provider, if the message is an offer to buy or sell an item. This type of offer may be fraudulent, and the transaction won't be covered by eBay protection programs.

- - If you received what appears to be a Second Chance Offer for an item you recently bid on, and it appears in My Messages with the subject of "Message from eBay Member," it isn't a legitimate Second Chance Offer.

Real Second Chance Offers appear in My Messages with a blue background and subject that says, "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item...". Always check for both the blue background in My Messages and the subject line of "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item?" when responding to a Second Chance Offer.

-- Never pay for your eBay items using instant cash wire transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. It is against eBay's Safe Payments Policy for a seller to request payment with these methods, as these types of payments are unsafe if you're paying someone you don't know.

-- If You've Already Sent Payment or Shipped an Item --

- - If you already sent payment for an off-eBay transaction, or if you're a seller who already shipped an item to a fraudulent buyer, we suggest you take the following steps:

-- Contact the payment service you used to make the purchase. If you paid by credit card, most card issuers provide consumer protections in instances of online fraud.

- - If you sold and shipped an item to a fraudulent buyer, contact the carrier you used to ship the item. You might be able to receive additional assistance from the shipping service. If it was sent through the United States Postal Service, you may want to file mail fraud charges. Please go to:

http://www.usps.gov/websites/depart/inspect/

- - Report the fraudulent buyer or seller both to law enforcement officials in your area, and in the area where the buyer or seller lives. To find law enforcement agencies by area, please visit:

http://www.usacops.com

When you contact a law enforcement officer, please explain the following:

- eBay will be happy to help with the officer's investigation.

- For more information on how the officer can contact eBay, go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/law_enforcement.html

-- You may also want to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The IC3 is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National White Collar Crime Center. The IC3 will review complaints and refer information to the appropriate local, state, or federal agency. To file a complaint with the IC3, please go to:

http://www.ic3.gov/

We also need you to take a few minutes to provide more information related to the transaction. The information you provide will allow us to work more effectively with law enforcement should an investigation occur. Please go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-fraud-non-ebay.html

Click the "Item Bought Outside of eBay" or "Item Sold Outside of eBay" link.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support

Edited by Diamondback

"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try" Mark Twain (American Humourist, Writer and Lecturer. 1835-1910)

Oh man..... better stay off ebay for a while. Twice in a row, poor Erfobay, I hope she manages

to resolve this. It's things like this that can ruin a business.

Maybe they have a virus or trojan on their machine which records eBay details and sends them on to the hacker... Things like that may not be picked up by conventional virus scanners as they are not doing anything damaging to the machine. Imagine it could do the same for things like paypal or bank details...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4371168844_35ba5fb338.jpg

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

I think I could answer to this problem!

Monica aka Erfobay tried to sell using another name because Ebay closed hers account for an hacker problem.

I talked directly with her and she's not happy about these problems!

She is one of the best ebayer and I bought many pens from her and I trust her at 100%!

Maybe the 20 October Erfobay will return with a lot of wonderful items as usual and with the same kindness!

69 th D a n i t r i o F e l l o w s h i p p e r - Montblanc WE Lover - NAMIKI addicted

Monica aka Erfobay tried to sell using another name because Ebay closed hers account for an hacker problem.

She is one of the best ebayer and I bought many pens from her and I trust her at 100%!

Maybe the 20 October Erfobay will return with a lot of wonderful items as usual and with the same kindness!

Maybe you could suggest she sell exclusively on FPN :)

Maybe you could suggest she sell exclusively on FPN smile.gif

I will try!

I paid today Monica using bank transfer and it takes about 3 days to arrive on her bank....

Monica sent the pen .... TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, she's really one of the best!

And she send to me a picture of the receipt!!!

(I'm also used to do it when I sell something!)

Dears,

Could anyone please share with me Monica's contact details, since I still hope to get either pen or refund from her. It's a kind of amusing to me that having almost 100% positive feedback, she is not willing to resolve my situation.

I would highly appreciate any help with that.

Ilya( shirokobrod@centravis.com)

Well, Erfobay / Monica is back. Her eBay account is active again, and she has auctions.

Anyone becomes mannered if you think too much about what other people think. (Kim Gordon)

Well, Erfobay / Monica is back. Her eBay account is active again, and she has auctions.

Checked it out, couple of nice Montblancs on auction.

And how can this be, because he is the Kwisatz Haderach.

Checked it out, couple of nice Montblancs on auction.

Yupe! Very nice Montblancs!

I was hoping to see the current MB Solitaire on her fleabay site that I mentioned earlier

in this thread,but it's not there.......... :(

John

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.

• 3 months later...

Dears,

Could anyone please share with me Monica's contact details, since I still hope to get either pen or refund from her. It's a kind of amusing to me that having almost 100% positive feedback, she is not willing to resolve my situation.

I would highly appreciate any help with that.

Ilya( shirokobrod@centravis.com)

Nobody is willing to help her? I had similar bad experience on Ebay and I can undertand the feeling! :gaah:

Today in hands:

Stipula Etruria Nuda LE

Vistonti Van Gogh crystal

Stipula Novecento Cromo LE

Stipula Giardino di Boboli LE

Parker 75 Cisele Vermeil

Aurora 88 big

Pelikan M1000

Dollar clear barrel

Sailor 1911 ProGear demo

Molteni Cilicia LE

Bexley Stradivari LE