WTT transparent Waterman for Vista/Safari

mrwh1609

Hi--

A while back, I bought several Waterman Kultur pens. They're great writers, shaped and sized like the Phileas but cleaner--no added weight, silver-toned rather than gold-toned trim. They are great carry-around pens, but I probably don't need a stash of them, particularly because my first one shows no signs of wear. So how about a trade?

My transparent Waterman Kultur (sometimes called a Waterman demonstrator), with an M nib, new and uninked

for

your new or nearly new Lamy Vista or charcoal Lamy Safari, with an EF or F nib.

I am just getting back into Lamys, so a converter or black cartridges would be welcome--and of course reciprocated with a Waterman converter or cartridges or both.

CONUS for now, to keep shipping reasonable.

Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrwh1609

• SJH

• MikenLamy

• Vulcan1066

• 1 year later...

Still available? I have a nice safari I think you would like..it has a 14k gold studio f nib!

this too shall pass...

Greetings,

Sounds a great pen/nib combination, I'm not aware of the LAMY model 27, I will look it up.

Which pen are you trading for? I think I started offering a brand-new Waterman Phileas Fine in red marble. I also use LAMY Vistas with 1.1mm nibs. I like these smooth-writing nibs very much and they give good line differentiation.

Best regards,

Steve.

Greetings,

Sounds a great pen/nib combination, I'm not aware of the LAMY model 27, I will look it up.

Which pen are you trading for? I think I started offering a brand-new Waterman Phileas Fine in red marble. I also use LAMY Vistas with 1.1mm nibs. I like these smooth-writing nibs very much and they give good line differentiation.

Best regards,

Steve.

The Lamy 27 is the an awesome vintage German pen. Others will say different of course. Its the contender to the Parker 51

this too shall pass...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files