WTB: Piquadro 3-pen case or 2-pen case

oceansportrait

Low expectations on actually finding someone who's looking to sell this as it's been discontinued quite some time ago, but I thought if I don't try, I'll never know :)

I would consider the 2 or 3-pen case, though the 3-pen case is my preference. If you have either you're looking to sell, please PM me.

Thanks!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oceansportrait

• playpen

• GeeTee

• The Pensmith

Could I suggest a Conway Stewart two or three pen credit card wallet as a preferable alternative. These are far sturdier and more practical than the Piquadro product. Have a look at the Leather page on our website blow.

Could I suggest a Conway Stewart two or three pen credit card wallet as a preferable alternative. These are far sturdier and more practical than the Piquadro product. Have a look at the Leather page on our website blow.

Hi thanks for the reply

at this time though, I'm not looking for a pen AND credit card wallet. I really fell in love with the Piquadro design, and so am looking for something that'll serve solely to hold my pens. :)

I JUST bought two from FPHospital in NYC a few weeks ago. I know for a fact that they had at least 4 or 5 then! I bought two 3 pen cases and love them!!

FPH charges $20.75 to ship to Canada....

SO I'm still looking if anyone's wanting to sell their Piquadro case!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I tried ordering from FPH, but was told they no longer have the 3-pen case in plaid! SO I'm still searching, if anyone has one to sell, please PM me!

Congratulations! You're going to love this case! :) I am so glad you found one!

Thank you playpen. I really didn't expect to receive any PMs regarding this seeing as how it's so popular on FPN, but I'm glad that a kind FPNer was willing to part with his (if he regrets letting it go it'll be too late mwahahaha :D ).

I know that a couple of other people are searching for Piquadro pen cases still, so good luck to those folks (the Fountain Pen Hospital still has the 2-pen in plaid case!)

Is there any monetary difference in the cases with different designs on the inside?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I do know that the 3-pen case with the NEW lining (the one that says "Piquadro") is going for $89 at Fountain Pen Hospital, whereas the 2-pen case with the PLAID lining is $79.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't though because Fountain Pen Hospital told me when I sent them an e-mail letting them know this isn't the AC872 model (since that's what they listed on their website) but rather the new AC872TP model that they weren't aware that anything had changed with the pen cases.

I found a three pen one months ago, the lining is not plaid though it is like a black silk or something with black diagonal patterns on it. I think someone was selling it and did not know what they had because it was quite reasonable. I am keeping my most prized pens in it mostly. It is beautiful and still have plenty of life and shine. :happyberet:

Pelikan M800 red/black XF, Lamy Raspberry All-Star XF,Pilot VP red/rhodium,Bexley Americana Strawberry swirl,Lamy Limited Ed. Pink 2009

Lamy L.E. 2008,Pelikan M400 black FP,Lamy Vista demon., Lamy L.E.2005, Charcoal Lamy 1.5 nib, Pelikan M600 green/black med. nib

Ink: Diamine Red, Red, Red....

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files