Edited by rhk, 19 July 2009 - 06:00.
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
David Broadwell sterling sceptre
Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:59
Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:29
Congratulations on your new Broadwell custom pen - it is indeed a beauty! I hope you continue to enjoy it - and you'll find that as you use it the nib will settle in even more - not that it isn't perfect for you now - I wish you many many years of fun and perfect writing!!!
Make it count!!!
Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:04
Posted 19 July 2009 - 15:59
That clip is so bold looking... like a sword hanging off a knight's belt. And the matte sterling silver mated to the brown celluloid is simply stunning. I'd affix this on a lighted wall display and just admire it for its rugged artistic looks.
I'm reticent to even look at Broadwell's website, as I know the costs will be far beyond what I'd spend on a pen. I'm glad we've got you around, Ruud... so we can live vicariously through you.
Edited by MYU, 19 July 2009 - 16:00.
Posted 19 July 2009 - 21:48
You are mighty lucky it is not a blue pen, there would be a cat burglar prowling your neighborhood.
Congratulations on the new pen and thank you for sharing the pictures of your pen and handwriting.
Edited by Anne-Sophie, 19 July 2009 - 21:48.
Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:52
enjoyment and many days of letter writing.
Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:54