Handmade 6-pen Wraps & 2-pen Pouches, third time around!

rainyday2306

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainyday2306

• Aissa2

• ladymaverick

• Senate1123

• 4 weeks later...

I'm giving this a little bump...

Having purchased two pen wraps and a sun glasses case (custom made for my wife), I'm elated with the service and the products from these dear women.

I just put in another request for another 6-pen wrap and figured I'd bump this thread up for others to see who haven't had the privilege of owning one these magnificent wraps.

Blessings,

Dave

Edited by blopplop

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

http://www.the-highw..._questions.html

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/blopplop/fpn-verm.jpg

• 11 months later...

BUMP for some absolutely beautiful pen wraps.... I just received my 2 pen wraps and 1 pen pouch yesterday and they are exquisite.

The workmanship is amazing and Nan is nothing but 100% attentive to your desires and detail.

I highly recommend these wraps/ pouches, you will not be disappointed!

Photos coming soon.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Does anyone have a email for Nan as her PM is not accepting new messages.

Thanks

Philip

www.scriptusinc.com

I cannot PM her either. So hopefully she reads this thread.

Hi Nan,

I'm interested in the Green Silk Silver Dragons wrap in your Google photo album. I know it is marked as sold but hoping that I can get a duplicate. If that is not possible, then how about the Heart Sutra E1?

Let me know. Thanks!

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Nan's email is obvious if you view her Picasa web albums (this gives you the user name). Picasa is owned by Google (this gives you the email domain name).

I keep coming back to my Esterbrooks.

"Things will be great when you're downtown."---Petula Clark

"I'll never fall in love again."---Dionne Warwick

"Why, oh tell me, why do people break up, oh then turn around and make up?

I just came to see, you'd never do that to me, would you baby?"---Tina Turner

I have used the email from the web albums and have been in contact over the past few weeks.

I think Nan has been very busy and away sometimes which is why there is a delay.

She has just been away for a week so probably not yet back.

I have ordered four wraps based on recommendations here and I cannot wait to see them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Love and work... work and love, that's all there is.

Sigmund Freud

(there was a man who obviously never knew fountain pens!)

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files