What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Two bottles of Lamy Petrol. Yippee! :bunny01:

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

• 9 months later...

Just ordered a couple of German exclusive Diamine inks from www.fountainfeder.eu . The have a great range, reasonable prices for most inks, and most importantly, very reasonable international shipping rates - 4 Euros to Australia for two bottles. The inks are November Rain and Skull and Roses.

Now, for the hard part. Waiting and deciding what pens to ink up first.

=====================================
Mario Mirabile
Melbourne, Australia

www.miralightimaging.com

=====================================

Toucan Bright Blue ------- far a really long time! I guess it is not available anymore. Sad. C. S.

Waiting for some inks from Fouintanfeder. Diamine exclusive inks:

1 x "Diamine 80ml Glas Bottle Calligraphy Passion"
1 x "Diamine 80ml Glas Bottle November Rain"

2 x "Diamine 30ml PVC Bottle Skull & Roses"

Dang! Hope they look so good in person as in the Internet

Javier

• 4 weeks later...

I am very bad. I have all of these on order right now:

Callifolio Bleu Equinoxe #6

Callifolio Botany Bay

Callifolio Bourgogne

Callifolio Inti

Callifolio Itzamna

Diamine Shimmer Arctic Blue

Diamine Shimmer Frosted Orchid

Monteverde Turquoise

Nemosine Alpha Centauri

Nemosine Coruscant Blue

Nemosine Solar Storm

Parker Blue-Black

Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue

Waterman Mysterious Blue

Edited by Aquaria

Strictly speaking, these have already arrived and not via the mail either (I just popped over to Pengallery over the weekend)... but i'm a happy chappy nevertheless!! :D

fpn_1533611321__20180807_-_new_diamines.

You can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes... you just might find... you'll get what you need...

Mita Sanshou-dou exclusive

- Kuretake Ryuunou

- Sailor Jounuma no Hoshizora

Just realized that Kuroneko Yamato also do international logistic service.

Thought they're Japanese internal market only.

4 bottles of Birmingham Inks (30 ml)

SMITHFIELD ST. BRIDGE TRUSS BLUE

LIBERTY TUNNELS SOUTHERN PORTAL

WATERFRONT DUSK

GENE KELLY RASPBERRY RAIN

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange.png

Alright, I'll admit to my shame. After saying, “No more inks!” when I've just recently completed a sample card for each of my (different) bottled inks and was astounded to see that I already have fifty, I ordered:

• one more 50ml bottle of Sailor Nano kiwa-guro (in the new retail packaging and different shaped bottle from what I already have),
  • one more 50ml bottle of Sailor Nano sei-boku (in the new retail packaging and different shaped bottle from what I already have),
  • three 50ml bottles of Sailor Nano sou-boku,
  • one 50ml bottle of Sailor Jentle oku-yama (reissue, not the original 2010 Limited Edition),
  • one 80ml bottle of Diamine Red Dragon,
  • one 80ml bottle of Diamine Oxblood,
  • one 80ml bottle of Diamine Green-Black,
  • one 80ml bottle of Diamine Sherwood Green, and
  • one 80ml bottle of Diamine Evergreen.

My fiancée is going to think that is my ploy to disappoint her sufficiently such that I'd get out of marrying her! (No, that's not true.)

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Just got two new iroshizuku inks, waiting on two new PenBBS colors.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

I just received the MB Beatles Purple ink - haven't used it yet.

And I am eagerly awaiting a chance to go mad at this store in Krakow when I go next week because I've seen floor to ceiling bottles of ink and I cannot wait!

'Someone shoot me please.'

~the delectable Louisa Durrell~

My fiancée is going to think that is my ploy to disappoint her sufficiently such that I'd get out of marrying her! (No, that's not true.)

Hey, that's a great plan! :lol:

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Mita Sanshou-dou exclusive

- Kuretake Ryuunou

- Sailor Jounuma no Hoshizora

Just realized that Kuroneko Yamato also do international logistic service.

Thought they're Japanese internal market only.

Yamato transport does deliver overseas, but extremely expensive. FedEx and DHL May end up being cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Got notice this morning that my Diamine Shimmertastic Arctic Blue and Frosted Orchid had arrived at my PO Box.

Waiting on Hero Extra Colour in pink from Hong Kong.

About to order some more ink. Haven't finalized which ones yet.