• kavanagh

• Left FPN

• samuwaterman

• Aiurel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Dear Collegues and friends,

ive been looking for a while about a pen i have.

The problem is that i cant find what pen and what edition is.

It looks like an Expert edition Fountain type, but the corpse color\material is not in any catalogue.

Can you help me to identify?

Best Regards

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5826652/IMG_1524.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5826652/IMG_1529.JPG

Edited by samuwaterman

It is an Expert 2 and judging by the box from the year 2000 (LE 2000). Probably now a discontinued colour like Satin Chrome

It is an Expert 2 and judging by the box from the year 2000 (LE 2000). Probably now a discontinued colour like Satin Chrome

Thanks for answering Force

Yes i supposed that but i cant find an image on google of that pen!

can you approximate the value of the pen? i need an esteem of the value because i want to sell it..

Very thanks for the help and sorry for the disturb but google did not help this time ;=)

Cheers

A very difficult question to answer because it depends where on the globe you are. Here in the UK it would be anywhere between £15 and £50 or thereabouts. Then again someone might pay more because of the LE2000 aspect.

A very difficult question to answer because it depends where on the globe you are. Here in the UK it would be anywhere between £15 and £50 or thereabouts. Then again someone might pay more because of the LE2000 aspect.

i'm in Italy, so low price?

i just sold a resin\platinum mont blanc very similar at 200 eur, didnt know the prices for the waterman but supposed a bit higher, at least 100 eur!

so, about the description theres something more than a

Waterman Expert 2, le 2000 series, Chrome Satin & gold, fountain pen type ?

cheers

i just sold a resin\platinum mont blanc very similar at 200 eur, didnt know the prices for the waterman but supposed a bit higher, at least 100 eur!

cheers

I honestly believe you well get no interest at 100 eur.

Yes, State the nib size which is stamped on the feed (black part under gold nib) it should be M, L, B, F etc and if it comes with cartridges or converter. The converter is a refillable cartridge glass or plastic with a black plunger. Maybe better to show a pic with section removed from barrel.

Edited by Force

cheers

I honestly believe you well get no interest at 100 eur.

Yes, State the nib size which is stamped on the feed (black part under gold nib) it should be M, L, B, F etc and if it comes with cartridges or converter. The converter is a refillable cartridge glass or plastic with a black plunger. Maybe better to show a pic with section removed from barrel.

Thanks,

the size is M and it comes with a cartridge in plastic of blue ink.

Yes i understand that, maybe, the value is less than a montblanc but i supposed with that much gold details would rise!

• 4 years later...

Thanks Kavanaugh. BUT it won't download--my browser is too old. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance,

noyesville.

• 1 year later...

Hy guys,

Is it possible to get the Waterman catalogue.

I am trying to identify my Waterman`s but it is kind of difficult to find them based only on the images from Google.

Thank you.

Hy guys,

Is it possible to get the Waterman catalogue.

I am trying to identify my Waterman`s but it is kind of difficult to find them based only on the images from Google.

Thank you.

There were more than one so a picture of your pen would be easier.

I`ll start with this one.

It has only 12 cm.

On the nib: Waterman`s, 18 Cts, 2, FRANCE

It has other markins - some of them you could see in the pictures.

20170516_120918.jpg

20170516_121050.jpg

20170516_121147.jpg

Thank you.

These older pens went by a number so I suspect it will have one on the end of the barrel, 12, 52, 54 etc.

The first digit being the model and the second the nib size/form.

It may also have a stamping on the barrel but that says little about the model.

Here is a good source of information for these.

http://www.richardspens.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I have managed to find the Pamphlet for the Waterman Ici & La Fountain Pen

Quite an attractive layout with plenty of shoes and handbags and french quotes thrown in (FPN Lady members will like it ! ) - to download :

Waterman Ici & La Pamphlet

( click on the Waterman Ici & La Catalogue pdf and then when another page appears - click on the 'click here to start download' tab ).

Please do leave a thank you if you download it - it will be much appreciated !.

Thanks,

kavanagh

Kavanagh ... I clicked on your graciously provided links only to be directed to a "mediafire" link asking for a password. This appears to be an anonymous file download program ... or a bad redirect. Can you help?

Kavanagh ... I clicked on your graciously provided links only to be directed to a "mediafire" link asking for a password. This appears to be an anonymous file download program ... or a bad redirect. Can you help?

Take a look at post #42 above.

• 3 months later...

I wish to obtain a copy of the Waterman Catalog, et. al., referred to by Kavanagh at the top of this link from 2009. When I click on the link, it takes me to a file sharing program for installation Mediafire. After installation, the information stops ... no where to go. Same with the Waterman Ici & La Pamphlet and the rest of the pamphlets/catalogs. Can any one help? Are the catalogs available at another site/link/threat?