Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Hero 616 review
Posted 25 June 2009 - 21:04
the problem with these "packs of ten" is that they are cloning the clones! we know the hero 616 is a clone of the P51. well, some sellers are sending buyers clones of the hero's, instead of the hero 616's!!!! that's why, you gotta make sure the pictures show the arrow clips of the 616. it's also a good idea to communicate with the seller and ask before buying.
it appears Henry (the OP) got the right ones!!!!
I got the ones with the arrow clip - I knew about the "cloned clones" and made sure that I did not get the ones without it.
hmmmmm!!!! the 616 i have work really well. sorry about yours!!
Posted 03 July 2009 - 00:07
What I want:[/color]
Posted 30 January 2012 - 00:44
Tell me about any of your new pens and help with fountain pen quality control research!
Posted 31 January 2012 - 22:32
Edited by Flounder, 31 January 2012 - 22:43.
Latest pen related post @ flounders-mindthots.blogspot.com : vintage Pilot Elite Pocket Pen review
Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:48