Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:59
The pen is 6" capped. 5 1/8" uncapped. It does not post. Barrel is 9/16" just above the section.
The section is concave and 3/8" at the narrowest. The section is just shy of 3/4" (maybe 1/32").
I had also been looking for an eye dropper. I've filled this with Noodler's Eternal Brown.
The nib is 18k, made in Germany.
I've only had the pen for 2 days but I am thrilled. Getting to pick the material, and then watching your pen
being made is special. I hope to do a real review soon, but wanted
to post the pictures. 4 shots: empty; first load of ink; second load of ink; and full.
Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:01
Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:59
It is fun to know that there does not exist another pen exactly like yours anywhere.
Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:18
Posted 22 June 2009 - 17:17
I'd been wondering what the eyedropper version filled would look like, and now I know. It is very appealing. Plus, I've my eye on a #76 as well. I like the largeness of the pen and the style. It seems it would be a good match for my Menlo.
I just ordered some pen blanks that really caught my eye (and my pocketbook) that I'm hoping to have Brian create a #76 from, in a beautiful transluscent red and black. I picked up the remaining stock, which was 5 blanks. Maybe I can squeeze a Herald or another Pearl out of it, too. I'm likely to go converter, though.
To write is to act.
Posted 23 June 2009 - 14:06
Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:48
Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:52
Would be interesting to hear your thoughts about it now since you've had it for several months now....
FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy
Current Pens:, Delta, Montegrappa, Parker, Wahl-Eversharp
* Please see my current pen listings