FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:59
The pen is 6" capped. 5 1/8" uncapped. It does not post. Barrel is 9/16" just above the section.
The section is concave and 3/8" at the narrowest. The section is just shy of 3/4" (maybe 1/32").
I had also been looking for an eye dropper. I've filled this with Noodler's Eternal Brown.
The nib is 18k, made in Germany.
I've only had the pen for 2 days but I am thrilled. Getting to pick the material, and then watching your pen
being made is special. I hope to do a real review soon, but wanted
to post the pictures. 4 shots: empty; first load of ink; second load of ink; and full.
Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:01
Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:59
It is fun to know that there does not exist another pen exactly like yours anywhere.
Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:18
Posted 22 June 2009 - 17:17
I'd been wondering what the eyedropper version filled would look like, and now I know. It is very appealing. Plus, I've my eye on a #76 as well. I like the largeness of the pen and the style. It seems it would be a good match for my Menlo.
I just ordered some pen blanks that really caught my eye (and my pocketbook) that I'm hoping to have Brian create a #76 from, in a beautiful transluscent red and black. I picked up the remaining stock, which was 5 blanks. Maybe I can squeeze a Herald or another Pearl out of it, too. I'm likely to go converter, though.
To write is to act.
Posted 23 June 2009 - 14:06
Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:48
Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:52
Would be interesting to hear your thoughts about it now since you've had it for several months now....
Digerati & FP Addict
Current Pens: Aurora, Cross, Delta, Laban, Onoto, Parker, Pineider, Scriptorium, Sheaffer, Visconti, Wahl-Eversharp, Waterman