The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Vancouver at Bellingham: Mexican Stand-off

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 robastyk

robastyk

Pen Researcher

• Member - Gold

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 00:14

REMOVED BY AUTHOR

Edited by robastyk, 10 March 2005 - 20:42.

Sponsored Content

#2 Keith with a capital K

Keith with a capital K

Illigitemi Non Carborundum

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 00:48

Maja said she was going down to meet you guys and was pretty excited to be going... with all the pens you seem have brought for show and tell I can see why.

I am lookinmg forward to the day when I might be able to join you guys for a little pen meeting and perhapsd we'll just have to organize a Western Canadian / Pan Pacific pen show.

Cheers!
Please visit http://members.shaw.ca/feynn/
Please direct repair inquiries to capitalpen@shaw.ca

#3 Maja

Maja

Fan of colourful pens

• FPN Hon. Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 February 2005 - 02:43

A Vancouver pen meet-up is a great idea, Keith! You and fellow pen afficianado Kent R. must be pretty lonely there in Alberta :(

Thank you Rob (and Anna) for arranging this wonderful pen meet-up today. The food was delicious, the pens were spectacular and the company was even better :D Thank you for bringing so many wonderful pens (metal, hard rubber, celluloid, etc.)...and such a wide selection of metal pen brands; I only expected to see some all-metal Wahls and Sheaffers but you also brought over some great metal pens made by Conklin, the Boston Pen Co., Franklin, Carey and probably some other ones that I can't remember right now. We had a very nice visit with the Chaikins (after we left you) at their beautiful home and saw more of their fabulous collection of Chilton pens, a great selection of Wahl-Eversharps and some really nice Sheaffers (many more than I expected to see). We all made it home safely, and I am glad that Brian and his wife Georgina (yes, she is very patient) were kind enough to offer me a ride down to Bellingham with them and their friend Barry. Hope that you and Anna can make it up to Vancouver sometime in the not-too-distant future :)

Many thanks again,
Maja

Edited by Maja, 06 February 2005 - 02:53.

Vancouver (B.C) Pen Club (our website)

Sponsored Content

|