The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

The Legendary Parker Archives

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Matlock

Matlock

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:46

See 

http://penboxblog.co...ker-pen-museum/

Peter

Sponsored Content

#42 pen2paper

pen2paper

arty o the irst art

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,682 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 15:33

Thanks for sharing the above information Matlock. I see this is someones (?) blog. After realizing this I searched for, but not find an official Parker Pen Museum website or blog. There is one that goes by the name Parker Museum, but is also a blog - from a brief glance appears unrelated. Also no recent updates on Tony's Parker site. Does anyone know if there will be a website,  or video tour? Very good to know there was an attempt to secure, and now share the extant Parker history.

emoticon-animal-007.gif~Hi! fountain pen enthusiast here~

#43 Matlock

Matlock

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 April 2015 - 16:01

Thanks for sharing the above information Matlock. I see this is someones (?) blog. After realizing this I searched for, but not find an official Parker Pen Museum website or blog. There is one that goes by the name Parker Museum, but is also a blog - from a brief glance appears unrelated. Also no recent updates on Tony's Parker site. Does anyone know if there will be a website,  or video tour? Very good to know there was an attempt to secure, and now share the extant Parker history.

This is from the blog of Penbox, a leading dealer of Parker and other top end pens. It seems that there is no website or other info for the Parker Pen Museum at the moment, which appears to be contained in a school and can only be visited by prior arrangement. It seems to be a project in development so maybe there will be more info later in the year.

Peter

#44 mitto

mitto

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 September 2016 - 14:55

This is from the blog of Penbox, a leading dealer of Parker and other top end pens. It seems that there is no website or other info for the Parker Pen Museum at the moment, which appears to be contained in a school and can only be visited by prior arrangement. It seems to be a project in development so maybe there will be more info later in the year.

What is update on the P.P Museum, Peter?
Khan

#45 Nelson Sousa

Nelson Sousa

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 November 2016 - 18:43

Got really curious about that one that could not be revealed then. Did it made its way into the shops? So which one was it?
WWW.nelsonsousaphoto.com

Sponsored Content

|