My New Website: www.vintagefountainpens.com

jonlr

Just wanted to let you all know, that after 4 years of procrastination, I finally have my website up and running. Visit www.vintagefountainpens.com for a great selection of Parkers, Sheaffers, Watermans, Conklins, and others in all price ranges. And, to celebrate the site's opening, for the next week, I am taking 10% off of all pens listed on the site! Check it out and let me know what you think, and you might just find something of interest. Thanks! Jon R PS The site looks best with your monitor's resolution set at 1280 x 768 or greater. Otherwise, you may need to scroll to the right to see all of the goodies.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jonlr

• Zed

• tknechtel

• MiniMaupassant

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, you have some nice and reasonably priced pens there. Your procrastination has cost you and me dearly... I got some of the pens you list much dearer elsewhere.

Best wishes with sales, Zed

Edited by Zed

Good for you! I hope it all works out well for you.

I dream of opening a decent stationery store with ink and lots of paper!

@leoniethomas18

Jon does have some nice pens for good prices - I grabbed a Pelikan 140 I'd been wanting...

Oh that 140 is beautiful!

I LOVED that Snorkel demonstrator, but it's way beyond what i can afford. Even if I sold all the FP's I own.

Torn between wanting Jon's uber success & wanting to keep his site a secret...oh MY MY MY!

Got my ROSE RIPPLE from his site, something that has been the object of my desire so much so I had begun actually dreaming about it...sad but true.

Best of luck Jon & thank you a million times!

"i've never been a millionaire but i'm sure i'd be darling at it"

Dorothy Parker

Jon, I sent you an email for the Aiken-Lambert, with inquiry, FYI.

:thumbup:

Wai

Pens in rotation: Parker 51 DJ, Wyvern herringbone w/ deco band

Pens looking to buy: Lamy Dialog 3 XF, Swan Visofil V Series

Pens I'm selling: Pelikan 140 OM, Lamy Al-Star M, Hero 100 Flighter F

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files