Good Online Source for Noodler's Inks?

JMac

I'll add a ditto for www.jetpens.com as a great source for Noodler's inks. They usually keep a great stock of them and as others have mentioned they do not charge for their ultra fast shipping when you purchase $25.00 or more worth of product. I have ordered from them four or more times now and have been very satisfied.

By way of full disclosure, I do not work for them nor do I receive any sort of compensation from them. I did win a contest for a free gel pen from them once on Facebook though! I was a customer before that and have been after. I received a shipment of the Aircorps Blue-Black and Zhivago today as a matter of fact.

"In this world... you must be oh, so smart, or oh, so pleasant. Well for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JMac

• TwilightFury

• dizzypen

• someonesdad

I also recommend JetPens http://www.jetpens.com/index.php/cPath/55_676 - they have almost every Noodler's shade available including the UK, Russian and Asia Pacific - their service is awesome, shipping is lightning fast and it doesn't take much to hit the $25 for the free shipping. I just wish they would add more brands - but they have a great selection - PR, Herbin, Pilot Iroshizuku, Noodlers. WOW!

The bigger problem is not ordering :gaah:

No relation - just a VERY HAPPY customer.

J

Edited by jbynum

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ~ Ben Williams

My social media sites Via Gravatar

Join Pen Collectors of America

Thanks to all for the replies.

I think I'll stick with Tood at isellpens.com - as I mentioned toward the end of my first post it appears that he just replenished his Noodler's stock there, and he has them all on one page so I can see what is available without clicking each one. Works for me!!

Thanks again!

Jim

Todd is a good choice for the regular Noodler's line. But Swisher has them and also "specials" such as the Russian and British Empire series, and also a line of "eternal" colors made exclusively for Swisher. Swisher also has better prices for quantity orders (that is, 2 or more).

No connection; but you will find a lot more Noodler's inks there if you are willing to look for them!

• 7 years later...

If I could ask, is there a european or Asian based Noodler reseller. I am getting killed on shipping from America (I know its an american ink company).

Dromgooles - though their web presence is needs help. You can call them and they will get you taken care of.

Anderson Pens.

Peace and Understanding