ADELAIDE FPN'RS

oneill

Would all FPN'rs who live in Adelaide Australia please identify themselves so that we might be able to get together sometime and swap stories etc. Many Thanks. Bryan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GranTorino25

• oneill

• Splodge

• Jaco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was an exchange student in Banksia Park in '86. I'm too far to make the trip now. :(

Don't let the guy with the broom decide how many elephants are going to be in the parade. - Merlin Mann

• 1 year later...

I'll work in the northern parts of Adelaide (Gilberton), live in Mt Barker, and I'm studying at Flinders and Uni of Adelaide...

• 1 month later...

Yep..I'm out Modbury way. Been searching for a pen club in Adelaide but haven't found one yet.

(You'd think in a city of 1.2M there would be a pen club??)

If any one has any info I'd be interested.

Brenton

• 1 year later...

Would all FPN'rs who live in Adelaide Australia please identify themselves so that we might be able to get together sometime and swap stories etc. Many Thanks. Bryan

will be in the adelaide area starting from September 2012

thx for the initiative

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I know I'm a little late to this party but I'm a new member from the Hillcrest area. Looking forward to meeting some other locals.

I was wondering where this thread had been pulled from- 2012 apparently :lol:

I am from the Adelaide Hills

This should probably go to Clubs, Meetings, and Events.

This should probably go to Clubs, Meetings, and Events.

Thanks for your suggestion,I will try to put it into practice Oneill. I live in a retirement Village but would be happy to meet others when it is convenient for you, or if someone can suggest some other way of getting together,I would be very happy to meet you all.oneill

Edited by oneill

I would be too! The FB page were talking about how they used to meet on the first weekend of every month- not possible for me as I work weekends, but hopefully we can find a day/time that suits all :)

Hi everyone, I must apologise for this post which I posted years ago,at age 87 years now I sometimes forget

things. I would love to meet with all of you but how do we make that happen,I live in Gawler which is north of

Adelaide,there must be some modern way of connecting.I hope you are all well ,please contact me if you have a

free moment. we can give our emails to each other!!! Bryan. {oneill]

I'm also on the FB page, although haven't been to one of the meetings yet. Hopefully if the timing suits I'll try and attend the next one when they organise it.

Glad to see an upsurge in Adelaide pen people! I'm from the UK but moving out to Adelaide in August.

I'm part of the London UK pen club and we meet every first Saturday of the month, and we usually meet up at the same pub/restaurant. We also have a Reddit and a thread like this in case there are any changes and it seems to have served the group well for quite some time! Just a few ideas.

Also I think the Pelikan Hub will be a great opportunity for an initial meet up!

Glad to see an upsurge in Adelaide pen people! I'm from the UK but moving out to Adelaide in August.

I'm part of the London UK pen club and we meet every first Saturday of the month, and we usually meet up at the same pub/restaurant. We also have a Reddit and a thread like this in case there are any changes and it seems to have served the group well for quite some time! Just a few ideas.

Also I think the Pelikan Hub will be a great opportunity for an initial meet up!

Hi there! Don't recognise your User Name on here, but my partner & I go to the London Bierschenke meetings every month when we're in the UK, so you & I have probably met IRL :).

Currently enjoying our yearly 6-month stint here in Aus, on south coast of Victoria. You'll love Adelaide - we were there again a few weeks ago and it's our favourite Australian city. It's beautiful. I hope you love Australia as much as I do.

Edited by migo984

Verba volant, scripta manent

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Just letting you know that there is the Adelaide Pelikan Hub next Friday night in the CBD. I was invited without owning a Pelikan, and I think we would all prefer a bigger turnout rather than being snobbish about Pelikan ownership!

Let me know if you're interested in coming and I'll get the details for you, or invite you to the Facebook event!