The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Bexley Submariner Grande

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 penguinmaster

penguinmaster

----------------------

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 13:29

Here is a review I did on my Bexley Submariner Grande

Review on Pens and Ink Site

Regards,

Tom

Edited by penguinmaster, 17 April 2009 - 21:34.

My Site: Pens and Ink

Philip Hull Memories Scan

Looking for: ...

Sponsored Content

#2 PJohnP

PJohnP

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 19:35

Sir, you need to remove one forward slash in your URL link - it currently doesn't work without copying it and editing it.

John P.

#3 MYU

MYU

... The key to it all is Capillary Action! ...

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,640 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 April 2009 - 20:00

Tom, can you please copy/paste the content here? The review policy discourages review posts containing only external links. There are plenty of members that keep their visited websites to a minimum, as external links are uncertain (cookies, ad-content, ad-ware, browse monitoring, viruses). I tried accessing your review after correcting the URL reference and it took a long time to load, possibly because you reference content from a university website. Also, content posted here will not be lost if you change the hosting venue.

Thank you.

Edited by MYU, 17 April 2009 - 20:05.

[MYU's Pen Review Corner]   |   "The Common Ground" -- Jeffrey Small

#4 penguinmaster

penguinmaster

----------------------

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 21:33

QUOTE (MYU @ Apr 17 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tom, can you please copy/paste the content here? The review policy discourages review posts containing only external links. There are plenty of members that keep their visited websites to a minimum, as external links are uncertain (cookies, ad-content, ad-ware, browse monitoring, viruses). I tried accessing your review after correcting the URL reference and it took a long time to load, possibly because you reference content from a university website. Also, content posted here will not be lost if you change the hosting venue.

Thank you.

I can do so. However it's still hosted off the university site.

-Tom
My Site: Pens and Ink

Philip Hull Memories Scan

Looking for: ...

#5 DRP

DRP

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 21:57

The review comes up on my screen after I've signed in so I presume that whatever problems were experienced previously have now been resolved.

As to a Bexley Submariner Grande, these are great pens and I enjoy mine.

I know that some people aren't fond of a metal section however I'm more than satisfied. I could be in error but I think the metal section is slightly heavier than the plastic section, and that appears to give the pen a nice sense of balance.

#6 MYU

MYU

... The key to it all is Capillary Action! ...

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,640 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 April 2009 - 16:50

QUOTE (penguinmaster @ Apr 17 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MYU @ Apr 17 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you.

I can do so. However it's still hosted off the university site.

-Tom

That's better Tom, thanks. In the future when you write more reviews, I suggest copying the text before committing it to an image and saving it in a textual document. That way you can use the content easily (such as posting on your website and/or on FPN) with the image being optional. When you leave the university, the reference to that image will unfortunately end up breaking...
~Gary

[MYU's Pen Review Corner]   |   "The Common Ground" -- Jeffrey Small

Sponsored Content

|