The new Conway Stewart Professional Series

Mary Burke

The new Conway Stewart Professional Series is designed to reflect the dedication and life's work of individual professional fields. These striking new pens are crafted of gleaming black resin and engraved with intricate patterns. The Professional Series are perfectly balanced in the hand, and feature solid 18 carat gold nibs with rhodium plating to match the hallmarked sterling silver trim, and utilizes the reliable cartridge converter filling system.

With the launch of the new Professional Series, Conway Stewart celebrates the Legal and Medical fields.

http://www.mvburke.com/images/regulareditionsfldr/professional1.jpg

The Lawyer's Pen is based on our large and impressive new Statesman model. Created with the idea of providing a perfect writing instrument for connoisseurs preferring a substantial and relatively light weight pen, this model proved to be the perfect base for our tribute to the legal profession. An engraving pattern inspired by the Victorian era engraving adorns the cap and barrel, both of which are set off with solid sterling silver trim. The cap is further accented by an engraved image of the figure of "Blind Justice" symbolizing the legal profession. This pen is available in a choice of eight different nib widths from Extra Fine to Extra Broad, and Italic Fine, Italic Medium and Italic Broad. Filling is via the reliable cartridge converter system.

The Doctor's Pen is based on our popular Nelson model, featuring jet black resin cap and barrel accented with Victorian style engraving patterns. Slimmer in shape than the Lawyer's Pen, the Doctor's Pen is a bold pen, with an impressive heft and balance, featuring a solid weighty barrel that is always perfectly poised, even when used without posting the cap. The solid sterling silver trim is matched with a rhodium plated 18 carat gold nib available in the full range of eight nib widths from Extra Fine to Extra Broad, and Italic Fine, Italic Medium and Italic Broad. The wide cap band prominently features an engraved Caduceus design below the clip, while the back of the cap features an engraving of the Staff of Aesculapius.

http://www.mvburke.com/images/regulareditionsfldr/professional.jpg

The Professional Series pens are the perfect accessory for anyone in either of these fields, or the perfect graduation gift for that special someone heading into professional life. Each of the Professional Series are housed in the Conway Stewart Diamond box presentation packaging.

US List Price $875 -- available in a choice of fountain pen or roller ball writing modes.
Edited by Mary Burke

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mary Burke

• Titivillus

• Stylo

• Lefthander

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The shape of the lawyer pen is stunning. For those who are not lawyers but love the design, is that shape available for bespoke orders and with a lever filling system?

Edited by QM2

The shape of the lawyer pen is stunning. For those who are not lawyers but love the design, is that shape available for bespoke orders and with a lever filling system?

Hi,

There are plans scheduled for the new shape pen, however I cannot release any information just yet, sorry!

Regards,

Mary

I thought "Doctor" was a Hero trade name. I hope no one is deceived. :thumbup:

Hi,

Conway Stewart is not launching a brand name, 'Doctor', we are launching the 'Doctor's Pen' as a Special Edition.

Kind regards,

Mary Burke

When are the Engineer or Scientist Professional going to come out? :hmm1:

These two are "accessory" pens. The engineer/scientist/mathematician one better not be an accessory ;)

Mary,

How about an 'Accountants' pen'? Just because we are boring does not mean that we should be neglected or forgotten... On a separate issue, I guess a 'Bankers' pen' will be a real exclusive edition, given the very small number of likely (and willing) takers right now.

If CS is going to offer engineer and accountant edtions, I would seem appropriate to include plastic pocket protectors. :)

That would just be a nice perk!

But if I see another pen company consider only doctors and lawyers to be professionals....well I'd do nothing but keep hoping.

K

Mary,

How about an 'Accountants' pen'? .....

Don't know if that is a doable as it would have to demonstrate "Substance" over "Form".

YMMV

I want a pen for Fools! I want a pen for Fools! I want a pen for Fools!

To give away to some of us, right? :rolleyes: It won't suit you, Mr.!

Mary,

How about an 'Accountants' pen'? Just because we are boring does not mean that we should be neglected or forgotten... On a separate issue, I guess a 'Bankers' pen' will be a real exclusive edition, given the very small number of likely (and willing) takers right now.

Hi,

We have many ideas for future themes within the Professional Series and I have been told that the colour 'green' is important for accountants so we can always use our Classic Green resin for the base with engravings on the cap and barrel.

There is a lot of scope for this series and I feel in time we will cover many notable professions.

With kind regards,

Mary Burke

...I feel in time we will cover many notable professions.

But probably not the oldest one...

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of nothing at all...

...I feel in time we will cover many notable professions.

But probably not the oldest one...

Likely available as a bespoke. :)

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse