Edited by hcsk8ter, 28 March 2010 - 23:29.
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Inexpensive Repair/Restoration Services...
Posted 11 June 2010 - 17:35
Was hoping to get some nib/flow work done on a Lamy
Posted 04 September 2010 - 15:09
Dum spiro, spero
Posted 05 September 2010 - 16:29
Dum spiro, spero
Posted 08 September 2010 - 00:32
Posted 05 October 2010 - 21:47
I have an eversharp 5th avenue 64 fountain pen. The lever is stuck and I don't want to force it.The internal sac and feed appear broken and disintigrated. Nib, cap, and barrel appear ok. I think I need a new sac and feed. Can you work on this pen?
I am well versed in Vintage Pen Repair.
Your pen will be cleaned, receive a new diaphragm/sac, and basic nib adjustment.
My fees are modest:
Parker Vacs/51's : $25
Lever/Button Fillers: $18
If you have a pen and are unsure what type of service it needs, contact us. We're here to help!
Repairs include 1st class uninsured postage. If you want insurance, we can accomodate.
Turnaround time is 1-2 weeks.
PM us here with your queries.
Posted 06 December 2010 - 17:11
Posted 04 February 2011 - 17:13
Thanks. By the way, your message box is full again.
Posted 05 February 2011 - 23:28
Your fpn inbox if full, pm me when you get a chance.
I have a sheaffer snorkel. That I tried a few years ago to get back to working condition. Then college started and I have been stuck behind it ever since.
Where are you located? And how can I pay (I dont have paypal or a credit card, suggest any ideas you think are possible).
Onto the pen:
The snorkel has a scratchy nib, so you might have to tweak that a little, i think the cap might have a crack in it right under the clip, i dont need that fixed if it doesnt cause the pen to dry out.
The snorkel tube has a SLIGHT indent on it, im not sure if this will affect the flow.
Please let me know what the approximate costs are.
Posted 10 February 2011 - 00:48
What is the status of my pen restoration? It has now been a year.