The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pan Pacific Pen Club Meeting--Saturday, February 5

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dan Carmell

Dan Carmell

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:44

We will be having our next meeting Saturday, February 5
in San Jose, near the airport, from 11:00 to 1:00.

Please email me at dacmell at earthlink.net for meeting details.

Best,

Dan Carmell

Sponsored Content

#2 Maja

Maja

Fan of colourful pens

• FPN Hon. Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,431 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 January 2005 - 05:01

Hi Dan,
I wish we didn't live so far away (Vancouver, Canada), or I'd love to finally meet you and Kevin-winedoc (is he a member too?) after all the e-mails I've traded with the two of you :)

Please give your four adorable dogs a little pat on the head from me, OK? I think hubby and I really need to get our own dog, eh? Mom and Dad's terriers are only two doors away but there's nothing like really owning your own pet....

Hope your club has a nice meet-up. How many members are you up to, if I may ask?

Take care,
Maja

Edit: I just noticed that you put a small picture of Red Girl in your avatar----what a beauty!
TERRIERS RULE!! :D

Edited by Maja, 26 January 2005 - 06:19.

Vancouver (B.C) Pen Club (our website)

Sponsored Content

|