Jump to content

The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Community Status Updates



I was recently filling a pen from the bottle of ink that came with my Pilot Custom 823. It turns out there's a weird little inner piece with two holes cut out of the side. Upon further examination it looked to be a filling aid for when the bottle is low on ink. I was wondering if anyone knew what that is and if it should be there. Thanks!
Jan 11 2020 13:35
  • Daosus's Photo
    Yes, it is supposed to be there. The purpose is indeed to help fill the pen when the ink level gets low.
    Jan 20 2020 05:52

Sponsored Content