ST Dupont Blue

girlieg33k

-- Click the thumbnail image to view the review in 800-pixels (default)

-- Click the links below the thumbnail image to view the review in alternative views (600-pixels, 1200-pixels, or full-size)

Usual disclaimer: Colour representation is not always accurate in a scanned image, reproduction of the scanned image in different computer monitors, and variations in pen/paper combinations.

Talking about fountain pens is like dancing about architecture.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CharlieB

• girlieg33k

• Hardtack

• Gran

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a truly great ink. I have a fairly large collection of Dupont pens, and I only use Dupont inks in them. The more I use these inks, the more I love them.

Great review. Thanks!

CharlieB

"The moment he opened the refrigerator, he saw it. Caponata! Fragrant, colorful, abundant, it filled an entire soup dish, enough for at least four people.... The notes of the triumphal march of Aida came spontaneously, naturally, to his lips." -- Andrea Camilleri, Excursion to Tindari, p. 212

• 10 months later...

Thanks much for the review. Very interesting to read about.

May you have pens you enjoy, with plenty of paper and ink. :)

Please use only my FPN name "Gran" in your posts. Thanks very much!

Thanks a lot for this excellent review. On my monitor, this ink appears way lighter than it actually is. It almost looks like a darkish turquoise, although in reality, it is a nice medium blue with purplish undertones when wet. Unfortunately, DB can't be erased this Pelikan Pirat "pens", as it shows some waterproof qualities, so I seldom use it nowadays.