• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket Jones

• rbbrock

• Con

• Philip1209

I signed up for the 5 samples of 5 sheets, and they sent me the 5 samples, but 10 sheets each! I'm pretty psyched. Now I just have to try them, probably tomorrow.

--

John

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. - What am I doing wrong here. I have tried 3 or 4 times over the past week to order the samples on the Mohawk web site. When I click on "order" nothing happens.

Any suggestions? Thanks

The website is written in java (I think), so your browser settings might be such that they don't allow you to access it.

I received my samples a couple days ago. Really beautiful paper. I had five sent to my girlfriend's address as well. My first thought was some free resume paper. We're both in the home stretch of our undergrad, and I'm seeing a lot of resume-printing being done in the near future.

So I'm planning on tucking most of these samples away for later, but it's too pretty to resist. I have to try some out with the FPs. I'll report back with my results.

Edit because I forgot to mention how great the service was. I got an email confirmation and a tracking number, and I had the paper in just a few days. I was treated just like I was a serious prospective customer and not a scavenging college student. I think I'll have to become a real customer, once I've picked out a favorite style. biggrin.gif

Edited by hunter186

QUOTE (TOB9595 @ Mar 19 2007, 08:38 PM)
Are there any suggestions for the names of fine fountain pen writing paper from Mohawk?

See my review of the five papers I sampled here.

Fine review. Very helpful

Thanks

I hope to see more reviews on the many types of paper.

I'll write when I try out my papers.

Tom

• 1 month later...

Just ordered mine, Can't wait! :lol:

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

• 1 year later...

Yep, the swatchbooks rock! Smallish size sample sheets laid out for comparison, bound up in a booklet that looks to be about 1/2 sheet size. Perfect for writing on and testing your pens.

"We must remember that 'good' and 'evil' are terms so wide as to take in the whole scheme of creation" -- Bram Stoker

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Thank you for the heads up on this - just ordered some samples!

A hot wind was blowing around my head, the strands of my hair lifting and swirling in it, like ink spilled in water. ~ Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

This is wonderful; thanks so very much!

Current daily users: Pilot VP with Diamine Teal, Waterman Phileas M Cursive Italic with Arabian Rose, and a black Reform M CI with Copper Burst

Wow, this company is awesome! Maybe I should order my grandparents some of this paper for when I stop by there. . . 0:-)

Thanks a lot for pointing this out! Are there any other companies that give out free samples with free shipping like this? Preferably with ink?

they really have no limit so i got the swatch books and some paper :D

I did the same, but they limited me to 5 items overall. did the same happen to you?