Free Shipping On

Wahlnut

For a limited time, I am offering free domestic and a flat $10 on International shipping on all orders placed with The WAHL-EVERSHARP Company for the new line of WAHL-EVERSHARP pens. To take advantage of this special offer, go to www.wahleversharp.com to order and these special rates will be applied at checkout. Prices start at just $125, so on that item you will save about 10% based on that purchase price. If you have not visited us on the web yet, this is a good time as the special offer will not last forever.

Come see us

Syd

Edited by Wahlnut

Syd "the Wahlnut" Saperstein

Pensbury Manor

Vintage Wahl Eversharp Writing Instruments

Pensbury Manor

The WAHL-EVERSHARP Company

www.wahleversharp.com

New WAHL-EVERSHARP fountain and Roller-Ball pens

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wahlnut

• Drone

• alc3261

• sebastel23

Perhaps I'm being dense... But the cheapest pen I see on the site is $199. I'd be interested in trying a new Wahl-Eversharp at $125, but just don't see any? What am I missing?

Perhaps I'm being dense... But the cheapest pen I see on the site is $199. I'd be interested in trying a new Wahl-Eversharp at $125, but just don't see any? What am I missing?

The Skyliner 50's Rollerball package with car and 50's motif decorative box is $125. The Skyliner 50's Fountain pen is $150. Remember to click on the little drop down box on the models to switch from Fountain pen to Roller Ball to see Roller Ball prices. Do let me know if the Skyliner 50's collection is not showing up on your view of the website.

Pensbury Manor

Pensbury Manor

www.wahleversharp.com

Oh, yeah I just buy fountain pens. ;) So that explains that!

No Prob. Our Fountain Pens start at $150.

Syd

Pensbury Manor

Pensbury Manor

www.wahleversharp.com

I'm seriously considering ordering one of these pens, but looking for a review to see how they perform. All I've been able to find is that they are nice to write with. i'd like to know how much flex is in the pen, and how hard do you have to work to get it to flex? Are we talking Noodlers flex, or vintage flex, or somewhere in between?

I would like to know before I drop almost $300 on a pen that may not meet my flex expectations.

I'm seriously considering ordering one of these pens, but looking for a review to see how they perform. All I've been able to find is that they are nice to write with. i'd like to know how much flex is in the pen, and how hard do you have to work to get it to flex? Are we talking Noodlers flex, or vintage flex, or somewhere in between?

I would like to know before I drop almost $300 on a pen that may not meet my flex expectations.

I understand completely. the nib puts down a line without any pressure of about .5mm and with normal down pressure flares to about 1.3mm. With more pressure it goes a little wider. I can send you a photo of some lines written with it if you like.

We are proud of how our pens perform, but with a new pen, how can people who have not handled it at a pen show know what they are getting.

So I am considering adopting a satisfaction guaranteed approach that would allow for returning the pen for a full refund if not satisfied. Do you think that would help you and others to take the plunge?

Syd

Edited by Wahlnut

Pensbury Manor

Pensbury Manor

www.wahleversharp.com

A satisfaction guarantee might help some customers decide to buy, but it wouldn't be a factor in my purchase. I'd be reluctant to send the pen back, even with insurance for a refund. Honestly, I'd even be reluctant to ship it back if it needed repair. International postage with insurance is expensive.

I'm just really interested to see how it performs. A video of it being used and how much pressure is required to make it flex would be helpful. And independent reviews would really help me make up mind. Another thing that could sway me is being able to purchase spare parts, if god forbid, I broke something. Like I said above, I'd be reluctant to send my pen back for what ever reason due to postage costs, but being able to buy parts, so I could have the pen serviced locally would influence my decision to buy. Even if It meant invalidating the warranty.

I just love flex, especially vintage flex, but I know a steal nib wont perform like that. Which is why I'm reluctant to buy without reviews. The pen I want isn't available until April anyway, so I can wait for the reviews to come in. I just need to be patient.

I will buy a pen off you. Although,it may not be until the Dorics are released. If you had an adjustable nib option available, I'd order two.

oh, my.

you make it difficult to resist. unfortunately, today the conditions for my annual bonus payout was published.

:-(

maybe i'll need some help with my mood?

(give me a few days to decide ...)

The new collections look great. :thumbup: Any chance that there will be an opportunity to see them at a show somewhere in the East?

For a limited time, I am offering free domestic and a flat $10 on International shipping on all orders placed with The WAHL-EVERSHARP Company for the new line of WAHL-EVERSHARP pens. To take advantage of this special offer, go to www.wahleversharp.com to order and these special rates will be applied at checkout. Prices start at just $125, so on that item you will save about 10% based on that purchase price. If you have not visited us on the web yet, this is a good time as the special offer will not last forever.

Come see us

Syd

"History Teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives." Abba Eban

Washington DC, and either Miami or Atlanta. the website shows the tentative schedule in the news section. Go to www.wahleversharp.com and see the news piece at the bottom or click on the News radio button

Syd

Pensbury Manor

Pensbury Manor

www.wahleversharp.com

We are proud of how our pens perform, but with a new pen, how can people who have not handled it at a pen show know what they are getting.

So I am considering adopting a satisfaction guaranteed approach that would allow for returning the pen for a full refund if not satisfied. Do you think that would help you and others to take the plunge?

Syd

That would definitely help me.

Done! The President, Chairman, Board of Directors and officers (all me of course) have met, (it was a very confusing inner brain experience let me tell you) and decided that as of now, the Satisfaction Guarantee policy is in place. If not satisfied with our pens they may be returned within 7 days of receipt for full refund (except return postage).

How's that for Action? Trying to be responsive to real life situations...

Syd

Edited by Wahlnut

Pensbury Manor

Pensbury Manor

www.wahleversharp.com

Syd - you're the best. Now can you lend me 150 bucks?

j/k

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice; damn

There goes that fox again.

" If not satisfied with our pens they may be returned within 7 days of receipt for full refund (except return postage)."

Sigh... So there goes any guarantee for International buyers. By the time the pen gets to us, the policy is essentially expired.

" If not satisfied with our pens they may be returned within 7 days of receipt for full refund (except return postage)."

Sigh... So there goes any guarantee for International buyers. By the time the pen gets to us, the policy is essentially expired.

See bold above.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

My Pen Wraps are for sale in my Etsy shop

Re: the flex issue .5mm to 1.3mm and then a bit more, even some simple images of lines and figure "8"s would definitely provide some good examples.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Since the flex issue has become more important in recent posts than the glassy smooth character of the ceramic coating (which is the real innovation with these nibs), I attach the picture of a bunch of figure 8's as requested. Now remember this is a semi-flex nib which we decided on to bridge a lot of writing styles, but it can express itself very well.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/photo-7_zpsf3dc4cd0.jpg

Hope this helps some.

Syd

Pensbury Manor

Pensbury Manor

www.wahleversharp.com

See bold above.

Yep, you make a good point that I missed - sorry. "After receipt" 7 days is reasonable. I'm too used to ebaY conditions where if we trans-ship overseas through a Forwarder, the return time - times out. As an overseas buyer, I'm good with this...