Three Parker Pens for Sale - Reduced Prices

Emil

Hello, I want to offer you three Parker pens in excellent condition. If you have any questions or want to see high-resolution photos please email me emil2099@gmail.com, or find me in ICQ #3324210

Parker 51 - £40 (incl. delivery within the UK)

Restored (sac replaced and all polished) Parker 51 in very good condition and in full working order. I was writing with it for about a week after the restoration and it writes beautifully.

Pen: Parker 51

Year of production: 1951

Length In Closed Position: 5 5/8"

Body: Teal Blue with no marks, scratches, stains or any other damage. No personalisation.

Nib: Parker 14k FINE with plenty of iridium and very smooth on paper

Cap: Lustraloy cap with no marks, dents, dings or any other damage, light signs of normal use only.

Trim: Chrome-Plated in excellent condition without any damage or wear

Filling mechanism: Aerometric, sac replaced so works fine, tested with ink

Overall Condition: the pen is restored, so excellent

Restoration: the pen is cleaned inside and polished out, new sac installed, fill and write tested so it comes ready to work. The aerometric filler is in excellent condition and sucks in a tummy full of ink.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/emil2099/51.jpg

Parker Duofold Lady - £40 (incl. delivery within the UK)

Parker Duofold Lady made in Canada in excellent condition so must be interesting for collectors. However, it writes very smooth fine line so can be used on daily basis.

Pen: Parker Lucky Curve Duofold Deluxe Ribbon Top

Year of production: 1931 or 1932

Length: 4 1/2" capped and 5 7/8" posted

Body: Pearl & Black, as most of these pens darkened from use and time. The imprint on the barrel reads "Geo. S. Parker, Toronto, Lucky Curve – Canada.” No marks, scratches, stains or any other damage. No personalisation.

Nib: Original FINE 14K nib is stamped "Parker Duofold Pen, Canada, A" writes a very smooth fine line

Cap: Pearl & Black cap shows normal wear with no dings, scratches or other damage. No personalisation.

Filling mechanism: Button-Filler in full working order

Overall Condition: excellent

Other: I will also include a long black silk ribbon similar to those originally sold with these pens in the 1930s

Restoration: cleaned inside and polished out, new sac installed, fill and write tested, ready to work

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/emil2099/Duofold.jpg

And finally,

Parker Sonnet Ruby Red - SOLD (incl. delivery within the UK)

Brand new (RPR £112) and never used, I took it out of the box only to make a few photos. The pen comes with original Parker box, converter and papers. I’ve examined the pen and it is 100% authentic. Looks really nice, photos can’t show real appearance of the pen with rich red polished barrel and 14k gold plated trim.

I will accept PayPal transfer from you.

Edited by Emil

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emil

• milkpowder

Top Posters In This Topic

YGPM for Parker 51 and email.

Edited by milkpowder

My humble stable: Parker Duofold Centennial GT, Pilot 823 & 742, Conway Stewart 27 Plum Hatched, Pelikan M600, Faber Castell Ambition, Platinum PTL-5000, Kaweco Classic Sport, a small herd of Lamy Safari/Al-Star/Joy, a clutch of Parker 51 aeros and vacs, and a bunch of Pilot 78G

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files