Edison Pen

penguinmaster

Well I am already a die-hard Edison Pen fan, I have to share this, as I'm totally flabbergasted. I sent in my Pearl to have a clipped cap made for it. Today, Brian informed me that while looking at the pen, he decided the section looked a little weird, so he went ahead and made a new section for it. Then when he put the new section in the barrel of the old pen, he realized they didn't match up right, so what did he do, well made a new barrel of course!

So my pen went in for a new cap, and is now coming out as a completely new pen. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! I thought he was messing with me when he told me, he wasn't.

I mean really, who does that. That is just yet another reason in my long list of reasons why I will always be a full supporter of Brian and Edison Pen.

Regards,

Tom

My Site: Pens and Ink

Philip Hull Memories Scan

Looking for: ...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• penguinmaster

• OiRogers

• SincerelySpicy

• PAKMAN

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils advocate thought / response...

Perhaps he just liked your pen and decided to keep it and swap out your pen for another...

Just sayin'....

But honestly, Wow. I'm pretty convinced my next "big" pen purchase is going to be an Edison... I've heard just too much praise to not investigate more closely for myself.

Perhaps he just liked your pen and decided to keep it and swap out your pen for another...

Just sayin'....

But honestly, Wow. I'm pretty convinced my next "big" pen purchase is going to be an Edison... I've heard just too much praise to not investigate more closely for myself.

Hey could be! I would imagine knowing Brian that's not the case. I would definitely look into buying an Edison. His pens are 100% and his customer service is 150%.

-Tom

Edited by penguinmaster

My Site: Pens and Ink

Philip Hull Memories Scan

Looking for: ...

Just sayin'....

You absolutely must have one of his pens. You'll never regret it because with Brian you experience a real "value added package" We are fortunate to know a person like this, he's good people.

May you and those you love, be always blessed with peace and never ending joy.

Roger

I'm also saving for a Morgan as we speak also. I'm a bit torn still about maybe wanting a Pearl, but I know I'll be glad I got the longer pen in the end. I'm even toying with the idea of getting the dropper version.

"If we faked going to the Moon, why did we fake it nine times?" -- Apollo 16 astronaut Charlie Duke

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4009/4447835438_d7314170bf_o.png

After I look at his website more and more... Yep, an Edison shall be my next pen.

Now to decide which one....

Edit to add: Decided... bulb filler Morgan with wet Medium/Broad Stub. Yummy. :puddle:

Time to go shake down the couch and car for spare change.

Edited by OiRogers

Brian is truely one of kind. I purchased a Pearl

from him in January at the Philly show.I had the

nib turned into a medium stub by him and he spent

a lot of time with me to make sure that it was

just right.It is a daily user.

Like some of you, the Morgan is a real

consideration.

Brian is first rate!

I'm having him shipped to Oz to live here. He just finished making my new Edison. This guy knows about customer service.

Thanks

What's even best of all is you can watch him make your pen on the Pen cam!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I'm also saving for a Morgan as we speak also. I'm a bit torn still about maybe wanting a Pearl, but I know I'll be glad I got the longer pen in the end. I'm even toying with the idea of getting the dropper version.

What a stand up guy!

I just bought a used Dani Trio Tosca in celluloid. I turned it into an eyedropper, and am pretending it's an Edison until I can save up for a real one!

thumbup.gif

Amazing story - I'd dearly love to have one of his (ironically) clipless pens - if I stopped buying relative cheapies, maybe I could afford one!

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

She turned me into a newt.......

Have had a similar good experience with the replacement of a section on a hard rubber Herald. Very pleased with the results and find that when done correctly these pens are most impressive. Looking forward to one day ordering another hard rubber FP in orange!

Boy, I want a Pearl so bad. I've been waiting all winter for some free time to begin selling off some of my collection to justify the expense (otherwise wife will have a kanipshin).

I know there were a few of us on the Edison web session last night, but I just wanted to bump this up and say what a cool guy Brian is. Getting to watch him build a couple of pens and talk us through what he was doing as he did it was very cool.

Not surprised. Nothing but fantastic comments about Brian since day one. This guy sets the bar for customer service.

JELL-O, IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER!