FS: Great Bargain on Wality Eyedropper Pens

Nolan613

The Wality 69T (full sized) and 69TS (demi sized) transparent body eyedropper pens for sale. The nib width is typically F-M and the size is a #5 nib.

Remaining colors in the 69T (full sized) are:

1 - marbles red -hold

Remaining colors in the 69TS (demi sized) are:

1 - marbles blue

2 - marbled green

Cost: $15.00 per pen

Shipping: included in the cost of the pen (US & Canada) - insurance & tracking extra

Payment: paypal prefered - will accept what ever works for you

PM secures the remaining colors of your choice.

Thanks for looking,

Regards,

Nolan

edit for quantity again 7-28-08

Edited by Nolan613

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Judybug

• hari317

• Nolan613

• bizerkel

Fred . . . No, that's the name "Wality" in script and silver filled although probably be more instresting if it were dice.

I've never had an eye dropper pen before so this is probably a dumb question. Do you need some kind of special eye dropper to fill this pen or will any old eye dropper do?

Judybug

So many pens, so little time!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

My Blog: Bywater Wisdom

Any old eyedropper will do. Eyedroppers a great b/c they hold soo much ink

Email me for an updated list of ink for trade or if you want to exchange letters

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5673/inkdz2.png

The following procedure for filling and priming an Indian ED may be helpful:

1. The first thing to do is to thoroughly rinse the barrel and section in running water and dry them.
  2. Apply silicone grease on the section threads and screw and unscrew the section a couple of times to let the grease penetrate.
  3. Fill the ink into the barrel using a ED or a syringe upto the level where the threads end (you should be able to see the threads; where the threads end you see the ink level).
  4. Now screw in the section carefully halfway.
  5. Invert the pen now(nib pointing down into mouth of open ink bottle) and screw in the section fully (ink will drip into the bottle while screwing in), the excess air in the barrel will force ink out through the feed priming it.
  6. Now tighten the section fully and wipe point to remove excess ink.
  7. This procedure needs to be followed only when a dry pen is being filled.

Regards,

Hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

PS I forgot to mention damn I missed the large size pens I would have love a purple blue or green

Email me for an updated list of ink for trade or if you want to exchange letters

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5673/inkdz2.png

Many thanks for these clear and precise instructions, hari317. Very helpful and came at the right time--my Demi arrived in today's mail :D

Many thanks to Nolan for bringing them in for us to buy. :thumbup:

Zoe

1. The first thing to do is to thoroughly rinse the barrel and section in running water and dry them.
  2. Apply silicone grease on the section threads and screw and unscrew the section a couple of times to let the grease penetrate.
  3. Fill the ink into the barrel using a ED or a syringe upto the level where the threads end (you should be able to see the threads; where the threads end you see the ink level).
  5. Invert the pen now(nib pointing down into mouth of open ink bottle) and screw in the section fully (ink will drip into the bottle while screwing in), the excess air in the barrel will force ink out through the feed priming it.

Regards,

Hari

Pen arrived today - FAST shipping.

And, it's beautiful. And BIG.

Thanks!

Oooo! I can't wait to get mine. http://bestsmileys.com/happy/5.gif I'll be hovering over the mail box tomorrow.

Thanks to Hari for the filling instructions.

Judybug

Mine also came today. I'm sorely tempted to get one of the demis to add to my full size, but I'll probably hold off and let others have them as long as they go relatively quickly.

<a href="Http://inkynibbles.com">Inky NIBbles, the ravings of a pen and ink addict.</a>

Hari,

Thanks for the info - it works like a charm.

The only thing I'd add as a suggestion is to thoroughly wipe off the unsightly brown grease that comes in the threads and replace it with a nice clear silicone. It really improves the aesthetics of the pen when uncapped.

As an added bonus, the clear end could be used as a magnifying glass in a pinch.

A very fun pen :)

Regards,

Hari

My pens arrived today. :clap1: I love that clear barrel. I dying to use them, but - silicone grease? What is it? Where do I get it? Is there anything around the house that will serve as a substitute - Vaseline? Vicks Vaporub? Chap Stick? Cooking oil? Anything?

Judybug

Judybug . . . A number of "industrial" suppliers carry this but you might want to also check a plumbing supply store. They sell it as a lubricant for valve stems and valve seats. Might also want to check with Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, ect.

Hope this gets you your grease. BTW, am really happy everyone is satisfied with their pens. Makes the effort worthwhile :thumbup: .

Nolan

My pens arrived today. :clap1: I love that clear barrel. I dying to use them, but - silicone grease? What is it? Where do I get it? Is there anything around the house that will serve as a substitute - Vaseline? Vicks Vaporub? Chap Stick? Cooking oil? Anything?

Judybug

Edited by Nolan613

All of the pens are either sold or on hold waiting replies. I want to thank everybody who ordered pens and appologize for miscommunications and mistakes on my part. Your patience and understanding are the qualities which make this such a great place. Thank you one and all.

I think that I need to let the dust settle and let eveyone who ordered have time to play with their new toys. If there is still interest in a month or so I will see about ordering several of boxes and we can do this all over again :wacko: .

Nolan

... but - silicone grease? What is it? Where do I get it? Is there anything around the house that will serve as a substitute - Vaseline?

Judybug, Vaseline(White petroleum jelly) or even soft candle wax rubbed on the threads will work in a pinch.

Regards,

Hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

...Thanks for the info - it works like a charm.

The only thing I'd add as a suggestion is to thoroughly wipe off the unsightly brown grease that comes in the threads and replace it with a nice clear silicone. It really improves the aesthetics of the pen when uncapped.

Glad to know the instructions were useful. I had compiled these instructions for the generic Indian ED pen, Wality's grease is a special case. :)

Regards,

Hari

Nolan,

The pen has arrived and great packing job. I love the clear barrel. It was initially a bit of a slow starter, but now it is writing smoothly. Thanks for making these available.

Stacey

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files