Denver, Colorado Pen Club

Hélène

Denver Pen Club  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in having a Denver Pen Club?

• yes definatly
    • probably
    • to far away
    • not really
    • no
    • other please post responce

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ribbit

• Lifesaver

• JudgeDee

• IWantThat

I'd be interested if I lived near there!

So...when will you be moving? ;)

"Reverend, you will go to heaven with other good people. Even in heaven you be arguing about the various theories of religion. Your arguments will be an obstacle to my meditation. Therefore, I would prefer to got to hell. Then I will be of service to the suffering." ~ Bhante Walpola Piyananda

http://penpedia.com/sig.gif

I'd be interested if I lived near there!

So...when will you be moving? ;)

After another school year, but we don't know where yet. Anyone need an Astrophysics Post Doc?

Watermans Flex Club & Sheaffer Lifetime Society Member

I'd be interested if it could be held on a weekend. I'm too far away to do it on a week night. Maybe we could meet near Park Meadows Mall. Then, we could do "field trips" to the Paradise Pen store there. :ltcapd:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Weekends work best for me as well as does south Denver. Paradise Pens sounds great also. I am on lines E, F, and H of the light rail and at least one of those lines goes to Park Meadows

I'm up north but I'd be glad to meet anywhere on the weekends. Paradise Pen would be fine by me, although I may have to leave the wallet at home.

Scott

bumping this back to the top for more input from new folks.

The Park Meadows store is too small for very many people. Cherry Creek is much larger. Although Park Meadows has the Dinning area we could all hole up in.

Jay Spence

The Park Meadows store is too small for very many people. Cherry Creek is much larger. Although Park Meadows has the Dinning area we could all hole up in.

That was kind of my thought. They would hardly notice if we commandeered a table. You are right about the store, though. If more than 2 or 3 people went in at once, one would hardly have room to turn around.

My wife and I went to Park Meadows today. If I'd had anyone's number, I would have called to suggest a meet and greet. Sadly, they didn't have any pen magazines in stock. I asked. On the bright side, I came away with a clear Lamy Vista fountain pen and a bottle of Private Reserve's purple mojo ink thanks to my lovely wife.

• 4 months later...

Now that I am back from college I would be interested. Is the club up and running?

FP Ink Orphanage-Is an ink not working with your pens, not the color you're looking for, is never to see the light of day again?!! If this is you, and the ink is in fine condition otherwise, don't dump it down the sink, or throw it into the trash, send it to me (payment can be negotiated), and I will provide it a nice safe home with love, and a decent meal of paper! Please PM me!<span style='color: #000080'>For Sale:</span> TBA

I'm up in Longmont, but I would be interested!

Donna

"The riddles of God are much more satisfying than the answers of man." G.K. Chesterton

• 5 months later...

Hi... I'm not really a "pen person" but my father in law left a fairly large collection of antique fountain pens ... Parker , Waterman, Shaffer and others... many dating back before my time...to the early 1900's. He was meticoulous about restoring them so many of them are in very good shape... and there are many parts as well. My wife and I and other siblings have kept a few mementos of the collection. I really think that these should some day really be put to good use by those who like these fine writing instruments. So we are looking for a place to 1. Value the collect and 2. ulitmately sell the majority of it ... Live in the Denver area and looking for some trustworth contacts to begin the process. I do have an inventory that he prepared a long time ago.

• 2 weeks later...