#1 MBsearch

MBsearch

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:25

Dear community,

for quite some time I am trying to find the following Fountain Pen from Montblanc
- Boheme Platinum Line / so called "Midsize" (with a converter; the version without the retractable nib; you can still place the cap to the back - so it is not the Big Size/d version)
- former catalogue number (in Germany from around 2004) was M25151
- M-nib would be preferred

Unfortunately you cannot order it through Montblanc anymore.

If you had an idea where I would be able to find a version of the pen this would be a great start into 2013 :-)

Best regards and all the best to you and the community. Have a great 2013!

Philipp

#2 Dr. Eriko

Dr. Eriko

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:29

Hello.
Maybe you can try your search in ebay. This Boheme model it is not currently in production anymore. I have one Boheme mid size, and Mr Masuyama tuned the nib and turned very soft and with flex. Very confortable to use this pen, even unposted. Almost as comfortable like the 146.
Regards.
Please excuse my poor english, but it is not my mothern language and maybe it is wrong my grammar. Any Suggestions are welcome.

#3 MBsearch

MBsearch

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:38

Hello.
Maybe you can try your search in ebay. This Boheme model it is not currently in production anymore. I have one Boheme mid size, and Mr Masuyama tuned the nib and turned very soft and with flex. Very confortable to use this pen, even unposted. Almost as comfortable like the 146.
Regards.

Many thanks. checked out ebay already. We will see what 2013 has in hand for me...

BR to Mexico!

#4 kbalch

kbalch

Dipped Only

• Member - Gold

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:31

I've got the Boheme in the shark skin, been trying to sell it on eBay with minimal interest. They are beautiful pens! Best of luck!

#5 Dr. Eriko

Dr. Eriko

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:11

http://articulo.merc...-su-estuche-_JM
Price it is in MXN mexican peso. Ifoun it for your consideration only.
Regards
Please excuse my poor english, but it is not my mothern language and maybe it is wrong my grammar. Any Suggestions are welcome.

#6 Mr. Pentulant

Mr. Pentulant

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 16:53

Dear community,

for quite some time I am trying to find the following Fountain Pen from Montblanc
- Boheme Platinum Line / so called "Midsize" (with a converter; the version without the retractable nib; you can still place the cap to the back - so it is not the Big Size/d version)
- former catalogue number (in Germany from around 2004) was M25151
- M-nib would be preferred

Unfortunately you cannot order it through Montblanc anymore.

If you had an idea where I would be able to find a version of the pen this would be a great start into 2013 :-)

Best regards and all the best to you and the community. Have a great 2013!

Philipp

Be careful with eBay and cartridge/converter Montblancs. The retractables seem to be too difficult to bother faking, but I'm positive I've seen some fake cartridge/converter Bohemes. Have you tried posting a want ad here?