#1 dfranks04

dfranks04

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 16:55

So I got my Goulet package this morning and its worth repeating again... They are GREAT!
I order my second TWSBI Mini (this time in broad) and it is very smooth. I have owned almost all the different TWSBIs and I just love the minis. I also got a bottle of Iroshizuku chiku-rin ink. Nice color and well behaved.

SOOOO not only was my items packaged perfectly in Goulet's famous death grip of wrapping but they included some Jelly Beans! How cool is that. YUM YUM YUM

Happy Writing Everyone!

#2 tandaina

tandaina

Vintage

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 17:08

Jelly beans now, instead of the suckers? OMG, must order more ink!!! :)

#3 Joker4Eva

Joker4Eva

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 17:13

Another thumbs up on Goulet's way of suffocating pens. Love smothering them in bubble wrap, preserving their bodies for their first drop of ink! :D
And that personal touch is also very nice. Love ordering from them, just need to save up for it!

#4 ravantra

ravantra

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 17:40

Goulets are great. I have gotten several small jelly bean packs in my orders. They also do a fantastic job of wrapping your orders. Dexter has nothing on the Goulets when it comes to shrink wrapping their victims I mean orders. Sorry, been watching to much TV.
Change is not mandatory, Survival is not required.
Posted Image

#5 vondauster

vondauster

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 17:48

+1 on the excellent service from Brian and Rachel and the staff. This is the right way to run an internet business! :thumbup:

Not knocking anyone else, mind you, we are lucky to have a good selection of excellent vendors to choose from, and I have had no complaints about any of the first tier. But I think I may have bought more pens, at least by sheer numbers, from the Goulets than any other.

Hummmm. I do need to get my first Lamy 2000 sooner or later...

Will
-----------------

Will von Dauster

#6 Essensia

Essensia

In it for the ink

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 19:32

A few days ago, Rachel tweeted this photo with the caption "Stocking up on candy for GPC orders! :)"

#7 fwyun

fwyun

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 19:43

Goulets are great. I have gotten several small jelly bean packs in my orders. They also do a fantastic job of wrapping your orders. Dexter has nothing on the Goulets when it comes to shrink wrapping their victims I mean orders. Sorry, been watching to much TV.

Oh my!

Now I have this image of Dexter switching over to blue shrink wrap . . . and placing orders to the Goulets, just to examine technique . . .

:)

Francis

#8 ravantra

ravantra

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 16:04

Oh my!

Now I have this image of Dexter switching over to blue shrink wrap . . . and placing orders to the Goulets, just to examine technique . . .

:)

Francis

Posted Image
Change is not mandatory, Survival is not required.
Posted Image

#9 ISW_Kaputnik

ISW_Kaputnik

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 17:58

It's possible that the elaborate protective wrapping is not so much to protect the merchandise as it is to get us to appreciate it more by making us work for it.

My last order from them was some ink, and they included a tootsie pop. Probably hadn't had one of those in forty plus years.
“If you make people think they’re thinking, they’ll love you; but if you really make them think, they’ll hate you.” -- Don Marquis