Fountain Pen Day Discounts

ajzeller

Here are all of of the discounts that we currently have displayed on FountainPenDay.org posted here for your viewing pleasure and use:

The below list is layed out as: Business Name - Type of promotion - Description - Code (if necessary) - Link to their website

• Zeller Writing Company - Discount - Receive 5% off your order now through Fountain Pen Day 2012! - FPD2012 - Click Here
  • Zeller Writing Company - Promotion - Free shipping on U.S. and Canadian orders of $99 and above on - FPD - None - Click Here
  • TM Lee - Merchandise - Purchase a special edition notebook commemorating FPD 2012 - None - Click Here
  • Bertram's Inkwell & Shaws Pens - Contest - Enter to win a Shaw Pens Art Deco Fountain Pen valued at $530! Winner chosen on November 3rd. - None - Click Here
  • Alexander Pen Co. - Discount - Receive 5% off your total order from Oct. 16 – Nov. 1 - FPD5 - Click here
  • Alexander Pen Co. - Promotion - Free shipping on all US & Canadian orders placed on FPD - FPD - Click here
  • Indy Pen Dance - Discount - 10% off any order of $25 or more of Fountain Pens, Inks, and Paper now through Fountain Pen Day - FPD-2012 - Click here
  • Ohio Pen Works - Discount - 15% off any order though November 3rd 2012 - FPD15 - Click here
  • Fountain Pen Revolution - Promotion - FREE flex nib pen with every purchase of $20 or more through FPD - None - Click here
  • European Paper Company - Discount - 10% off the Lamy Al-Star fountain pen through Nov.10 - FPD10 - Click here
  • Anderson Pens - Discount - 5% off select vintage and modern pens and inks - None - Click here
  • Anderson Pens - Promotion - $5 off shipping on all orders of $25 or more for FPD - FPDay2012 - Click here
  • Goulet Pen Company - Promotion - two live broadcasts (one at 11am EDT and one at 9pm EDT) with free giveaways - None - Click Here
  • ArchiMark - Discount - Receive a 10% discount on all pens purchased on FPD - mention this discount when ordering - Click here
  • Brian Gray (Edison Pen Co.) - Promotion - a free italic grind (stub, cursive italic, or crisp italic) with the purchase of any Current Inventory Pen placed via e-mail on FPD - None - Click Here
  • Fontoplumo - Discount - 10% discount on Delta & Montegrappa pens and accessories - FPD10 - Click Here
  • Fontoplumo - Promotion/Discount- 5% discount on Delta & Montegrappa pens and accessories and 5% of purchase will go to charity - FPD5and5- Click Here

If we get notified of any more, I'll them to this list :)

For more information on Fountain Pen Day, check out the website http://www.FountainPenDay.org

Edited by ajzeller

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ajzeller

• MrsGouletPens

• tenney

• myn

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for compiling this list.

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when open." James Dewar

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j26aaa.png

Not a discount exactly, but we are doing a few FREE giveaways tomorrow. We're doing two live broadcasts - one at 11am EDT and one at 9pm EDT, and will be giving away quite a few bottles of ink and more. You just have to show up and watch! :thumbup:

Not a discount exactly, but we are doing a few FREE giveaways tomorrow. We're doing two live broadcasts - one at 11am EDT and one at 9pm EDT, and will be giving away quite a few bottles of ink and more. You just have to show up and watch! :thumbup:

Awesome! I added that to the list above :)

Hi ajzeller:

Brian Gray, over at Edison Pen Company, is doing a "Fountain Pen Day 24 Hour Special!" where he will be offering, to quote, "a free italic grind (stub, cursive italic, or crisp italic) with the purchase of any Current Inventory Pen" placed with his company, via email, between the hours of 12:00am and 11:59pm EST on November the 2nd. :)

And like others have already said, "Thank You" so much for this very useful compilation.

-- Nick M.

Edited by NickM

"This is so unusual, I might have to lose my mind!"

-- Mike Myers as "Tatsuo Nosaka" in the SNL skit "The Nude House Of Wacky People."

Had committed earlier to a 5% donation to charity on all sales on FPD.

Have now added:

FPD5and5, which will give you a 5% discount and I'll make a donation of 5% of the value to charity OR

FPD10, will grant you a 10% discount (but no donation to charity, unless it makes you so happy, that just by that the world would be a better place)

The discount is valid on all Delta and Montegrappa pens and accessories in the shop. If it is not displayed in the shop, but available from the manufacturer, I can get it for you and will add the same discount.

Fontoplumo webshop

www.fontoplumo.nl

info@fontoplumo.nl

SInce I posted my Fountain Day Sale posts late, I decided to extend the sale discounts until Sunday, November 4th, midnight, PST.....

Also, I've shown the sale prices by each pen.....

See link to my sales posts in first post above, under ArchiMark.....

Thanks!

Mark

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy