Conid -Fountainbel Bulk Filler

fountainbel

Hi all,

Given positive reactions we received from the Bulk filler demonstrator owners,and the FPR series of 60 demonstrators being sold, CONID decided to launch a new series.

Attached a picture showing both versions of the CONID Fountainbel bulk filler made in black Delrin.

The Flat top version is polished , while the streamline version is silky brushed.

Note the ink window is now in the section, one can hardly see it in the flattop since the pen- being my daily writer - is filled with ink

The titanium clip on the flat top is polished, while the clip on the streamline is silky brushed .

Both clip finishing versions can be installed according your wishes.

Although the cap ring is not installed on this flat top, the cap ring will be standard on the production pens.

Conid started production of 70 of these flattops and 50 streamline versions.

Price for each of both versions- equipped with a steel nib - will be around 420€.

As from today you can reserve a pen, please contact : werner@conid.be for reservation.

Pens will become available as from December 10 this year.

Thanks for reading so far!

Francis

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Fountainbel%20Bulk%20filler/P1000065_zps0c5384b7.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Fountainbel%20Bulk%20filler/P1000066_zps07155350.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Fountainbel%20Bulk%20filler/P1000067_zpscd2f8c70.jpg

Edited by fountainbel

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainbel

• Scrawler

• pavoni

• alc3261

Stunning Francis, simply stunning :clap1: Congratulations on your launch of yet another superb pen. These new Bulk-Fillers in Delrin are bound to go very quickly.

Pavoni.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH ! :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

I have to win one million dollar one day...

LYTH

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/LYTH1/031.jpg

Damnit Francis, these just seem to keep getting better and better! The torpedo shape really seems to suit it...

Now, to add to the FPR or, as my father always tries to teach me "be happy with what you have"?

Too many pens; too little writing.

I am not hoping to win it, I am hoping to earn it, but the principle is the same.

I am not hoping to win it, I am hoping to earn it, but the principle is the same.

Same here.

Love the streamlined version! it lends itself to your logo very well.

The feel of the Delrin material is very nice...solid yet yielding

you can never get it wrong, because you can never get it done!

I'm looking forward getting my "Demonstrator" (one of the 60) that is on its way to me ... and seeing these, I already think I'll have to earn enough money to get one of these pens. You really do a superb job, Francis, congratulations !!!

Edited by Blackandwhite

I've had one of Francis' FPR Bulkfiller demonstrators since July and it has been inked continuously since then, currently with R&K Alt Goldgrun. I mailed it to a friend in California for help in deciding whether he should get one (he did). At the end of August I mailed it full of ink (on purpose, as an experiment) to a FPN friend in New Mexico. It was sent First Class mail and bounced around with all the other mail for three or four days. The box was not marked "Fragile" and I assume received the full range of customary USPS treatment. When it landed there was a drop or two of ink in the cap, no other ink anywhere, and started up immediately. The pen was used a bit, shown around at a pen club meeting, and sent back to me last week via First Class mail with the remaining ink still in it. On its return, there was not a drop of ink, leaking, or spillage anywhere, and the pen has been writing since then in its usual perfect manner. It holds so much ink that it will still be a couple of weeks until the R&K has run out.

This is a great pen, Francis, and I can say that anyone who gets one will be more than pleased.

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

I've had one of Francis' FPR Bulkfiller demonstrators since July and it has been inked continuously since then, currently with R&K Alt Goldgrun. I mailed it to a friend in California for help in deciding whether he should get one (he did). At the end of August I mailed it full of ink (on purpose, as an experiment) to a FPN friend in New Mexico. It was sent First Class mail and bounced around with all the other mail for three or four days. The box was not marked "Fragile" and I assume received the full range of customary USPS treatment. When it landed there was a drop or two of ink in the cap, no other ink anywhere, and started up immediately. The pen was used a bit, shown around at a pen club meeting, and sent back to me last week via First Class mail with the remaining ink still in it. On its return, there was not a drop of ink, leaking, or spillage anywhere, and the pen has been writing since then in its usual perfect manner. It holds so much ink that it will still be a couple of weeks until the R&K has run out.

This is a great pen, Francis, and I can say that anyone who gets one will be more than pleased.

Those of us lucky/sensible enough to own one of Francis' Bulk-fillers will not be surprised at your excellent example dcpritch, though I do admire your generosity in sharing your pens as you do :clap1:

Pavoni.

• 3 months later...

I am definitely going to order one of these Bulkfiller pens. Can't decide between the flat top and streamlined. Can anyone help? Is there any difference in size or weight, or are they the same except for the obvious shape? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am definitely going to order one of these Bulkfiller pens. Can't decide between the flat top and streamlined. Can anyone help? Is there any difference in size or weight, or are they the same except for the obvious shape? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mine is the flat top - I love it!!

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

My Pen Wraps are for sale in my Etsy shop

-

Hi Lszuk,

Attached a Photobucket picture l!nk showing the dimensional spec's of both pens;

francis

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Afbeelding_zps2eec9d93.jpg

Edited by fountainbel

-

Hi Lszuk,

Attached a Photobucket picture l!nk showing the dimensional spec's of both pens;

francis

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Afbeelding_zps2eec9d93.jpg

I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so my opinion is mine only. I like the flat top much more than the rounded one and it would be my choice. However I would caution anyone about following my taste and opinion, because I have along history of backing losers.