• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• troglokev

• georges zaslavsky

• IWantThat

• SHK

Just beautiful! Wim and the other admins did a fantastic job with the FPN limited editions. I really wish I could have gotten an Etruria now that I've seen all the pens that have arrived. Enjoy yours in great health for many years to come!

Tamara

I like the color richness of the marpled blue pattern in combination with the golden trims.

Not only the pen is looking great your handwrittng as well :thumbup:

Sascha

outstanding pen :thumbup: congrats on your purchase

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Thank you for a superb review, Kev! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive….. which should be any day now :thumbup:

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

Woo hoo! Beautiful review and beautiful pen! Still waiting :mellow: for mine...some day it'll come!

Thank you for the lovely photos; gives me some great eye candy while I'm waiting.

"Expect a most agreeable letter, for not being overburdened with subject (having nothing at all to say), I shall have no check to my genius from beginning to end." --Jane Austen

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg

My blog: Does This Pen Make Me Look Fat? Twitter: @penfatness Instagram: sheilamcl Pinterest: SheilaM

Thank you for a superb review, Kev! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive….. which should be any day now :thumbup:

It will be worth it when it gets there, Soki!

Thanks for the lovely handwritten review and great photos! :thumbup:

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment. I've had mine for nearly 3 weeks and the more I write with it, the smoother it feels. My favourie inks for it (so far) have beem Waterman Blue, Montblanc Royal Blue, and Iroshizuku tsuyu kusa, all lovely matching blues that shade beautifully with the italic nib.

It truly is a joy, well worth the investment and wait. For those still eagerly awaiting the arrival of their pens, I do hope they arrive swiftly and safely!

All the Best,

Gem

Mine is identical, except for the LE number.........and I'm loving it! My GP also loved it when I showed it to him the other day...........we always spend time playing with pens!!! :cloud9:

Congratulations Kev, and I have to say "Beautiful writing" too!

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

I am waiting for mine which is the same as yours except with the silver furniture. A great review that makes the waiting all the more difficult!

Congratulations on your pen and thanks for for the close look :thumbup:

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Thanks for the generous comments.

fpn_1327108943__img_0256.jpg

A few FPN-enabled pens: Etruria, Henry Simpole "Spirit of Life" pen, and Danitrio Fellowship Pen.

Edited by troglokev

Oh dear, another luscious display of my pen-in-waiting. This looks truly beautiful. Thanks for capturing it so well!

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.