Pelle Leather Journals & Notebooks (50% Off Promotion)

ghost rider

Hello FPN Members:

We are giving an exclusive 50% off to the first (10) FPN members on all Pelle leather journals (in stock items only). Promotion discount code is "fpnpromo" (one coupon per customer). To purchase, please visit our website at www.pellejournals.com.

Our paper notebooks are fountain pen friendly (Plain, Lined, and Grid are 28lb weight super smooth and Drawing is 80lb weight linen textured).

After you receive it, please let me know what you think. Email me at andrew@pellejournals.com

Andrew

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ghost rider

• subbes

• WOBentley

• The Scribbler

I wanted to order one but couldn't work out how to change the paper that comes inside; I wanted lined paper. Is that not something one can change at the time of purchase?

Edited by subbes

"Perdita thought, to take an example at random, that things like table manners were a stupid and repressive idea. Agnes, on the other hand, was against being hit by flying bits of other people's cabbage." (Pratchett, T. Carpe Jugulum.)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1813132/pride.png

I wanted to order one but couldn't work out how to change the paper that comes inside; I wanted lined paper. Is that not something one can change at the time of purchase?

Normally no since it automatically comes with (1) plain notebook, but I'll make an exception. Please purchase it and add a comment to your order that you want to sub for lined paper.

Thanks.

Just placed an order. Thanks for the discount and looking forward to checking out a great looking product.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

also placed an order for the small notebook. We will see how the paper compares to my beloved Apica CD5 notebook paper!

I am on the page that is the view of my shopping cart. How do I check out

are you still having problems in checking out?

I placed my order. :)

"Perdita thought, to take an example at random, that things like table manners were a stupid and repressive idea. Agnes, on the other hand, was against being hit by flying bits of other people's cabbage." (Pratchett, T. Carpe Jugulum.)

Are the leather covers stiff or soft/floppy?

In my penwrap: Visconti Opera Master Clear Demo; Visconti Van Gogh Maxi in Musk Green; Visconti Art Nouveau; Pilot Decimo LE in Sparkly Red; Pilot M90; TWSBI Diamond 540 ROC100

Are the leather covers stiff or soft/floppy?

The journals are soft but not sloppy and definitely not stiff. Even the large size holds its shape pretty nice in my opinion.

Hi Andrew, just sent an order for 2 large journals in brown, one for me and the other for a Christmas gift. They look beautiful. Waiting to see them in person.

I'm in for one too. Looking forward to trying it out! Thanks!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

I ordered as well, medium with refills.

Looking forward,

John

Time will say nothing but I told you so.

Took the plunge and decided to give it a go - got a large one in black (I'd have gotten the extra-large if you'd had it! As much as I like portable books, I'm finding increasingly that I use my larger ones more often than the smaller ones :rolleyes: Go figure) plus a grid paper refill.

I agree with subbes that it'd be nice to have the option of changing the included blank book to the style of one's choosing - I think from the consumer angle it's more appealing if you can customize it from the very start. I would've gone with either grid paper or the drawing paper, myself.

In my penwrap: Visconti Opera Master Clear Demo; Visconti Van Gogh Maxi in Musk Green; Visconti Art Nouveau; Pilot Decimo LE in Sparkly Red; Pilot M90; TWSBI Diamond 540 ROC100

Mine just arrived; however I'm out of town until next week so I won't be able to look at it until the 12th or so. When I get back, I'll pop up some pictures etc on the review board.

I got mine today, quick service.

It's beautiful and the paper is first rate.

Time will say nothing but I told you so.

BTW I would have greatly appreciated getting a shipping notification, as i didn't hear anything after getting my receipt until my husband e-mailed me to say an envelope had arrived. Shipping notifications might be something to think about for future implementation.