New And Upcoming Diamine Inks

Strang

Here's a scan of twenty newly released/soon to be released Diamine inks (The Bilberry and Sargasso Sea are actually darker than they appear in this scan.):

post-19566-0-00040000-1318275481.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strang

• fuchsiaprincess

• sadiemagic

• Amandaa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, great ... now, I need Ancient Copper. Gee, thanks, Strang ... my bank account is whining daily as it is!! LOL

I bought the new Diamine Meadow and really like it!!!

When is the Ancient Copper slated for release? And the Sargasso Sea? I thought the latter isn't until mid-2012, but I can't remember what was posted about Ancient Copper.

thanks for posting the scan!

Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R.Tolkien

When is the Ancient Copper slated for release? And the Sargasso Sea? I thought the latter isn't until mid-2012, but I can't remember what was posted about Ancient Copper. thanks for posting the scan!

Ancient Copper due for release in December, Sargasso Sea due in June of 2012.

Greetings all,

I must protest! :gaah:

Diamine really shouldn't "release" these colors until they're ready to release them. I can understand showing the December release colors; however, taunting us with colors a full 8 months before they are going to be made available is a little sadistic. :angry:

The Ancient Copper and Sargasso Sea are stunning. :)

All the best,

Sean :)

Edited by S. P. Colfer

https://www.catholicscomehome.org/

"Every one therefore that shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father Who is in Heaven." - MT. 10:32

"Any society that will give up liberty to gain security deserves neither and will lose both." - Ben Franklin

Thank you Our Lady of Prompt Succor & St. Jude.

Greetings all,

Diamine really shouldn't "release" these colors until they're ready to release them. I can understand showing the December release colors; however, taunting us with colors a full 8 months before they are going to be made available is a little sadistic. :angry:

All the best,

No kidding! I'm very surprised to see these reviews popping up... how do we get on the list? LOL.

I think they should just drop 'em all and let us fight it out like a pack of lions going after a lame antelope.

"Be who you are and say what you feel; because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

The Poor Connoisseurs

I'm loving the Eclipse that I recently purchased, though I'm still trying to decide exactly what color it is. Goulet Pens called it dark purple, but I was thinking blue-black. Anyone else tried the new colors for fall, and what do you think?

Tamara

I have a feeling there's going to be a major run on Ancient Copper based on all the comments here and previously, yours truly included. I hope Phil is mixing up an extra large vat, or whatever they use. Maybe two vats.

I'm really liking Sargasso Sea, Denim and Misty Blue! Thanks for the scan, Strang :)

"Luxe, calme et volupte"

Bilberry, Sargasso Sea look really nice. Eau de Nil is intriguing as well. It looks like a darker shade of Waterman Blue Black when it dries, but a bit more brilliant.

Diamine makes it hard to choose inks, and that's a good thing.

Ancient Copper is nice. Seems to have the same color changing properties of JH 1670. Aqua Lagoon looks like a fun non-business ink.

1 Homo Sapien BA Maxi & Mech Pencil, HS Misnight in Florence, 2 Van Goghs 1 Blue Ocean Midi S Nib/1 Cappuccino Midi 14k Trim, 3 MBs 149/144/221, 2 Wm Phileas 1 Blue w/ mech pencil, 1 Demo, 1 Snorkel Sent., 3 MVs Regatta/Invincia/Artista,2 EB J - BSP,I am Not Affiliated with any website, company or product I might mention on this site."

Greetings all,

All the best,

It is very evil of them to hold off the release so long after dangling these teasers.

I am very curious though, how the reds compare to Diamine Poppy and Orange. Especially Strawberry and Sunset.

I think they should just drop 'em all and let us fight it out like a pack of lions going after a lame antelope.

. . . Suggested name for next Brown ink : "Antelope".

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

Copper and Denim and maybe Merlot will be finding a new home with me. What is it with inks. Inks are addictive as pens. "I'm a Hoarder" - calling A & E !!

I am disagreeing with the colour of the Denim in the scan. Both Sandy's review and my writing are significantly darker than shown above. Is that scan properly calibrated as it appears too bright.