Hot Tips! Pendleton Point Smooth, Crisp, Elegant, Cursive Italics

pb2

Please contact me before you ship to make sure I can accept your pen, as I hope to keep my turn~around time to under 3 weeks.

Here are some writing samples of some of the Pendleton Point Panache added as requested: happyberet.gif

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pendletonII/IMG_2241.jpg

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pendletonII/IMG_2240.jpg

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pendletonII/IMG_2246.jpg

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pendletonII/IMG_2248.jpg

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pendletonII/IMG_2247.jpg

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pendletonII/IMG_2253.jpg

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pendletonII/IMG_2255.jpg

Below is the short form and instructions I will be using. thumbup.gif

Please fill out the form below and ship with the pen (or nib unit) packaged securely to:

Pendleton Brown

6941 Dickerson Rd

Cumming, GA 30040

My PayPal: (will be given when you contact me for service)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PendletonPoint ~ Smooth, Elegant, Custom Cursive Italic Nibwork *

Name ______________________________________

Address______________________________

___________________________zip _______

FPNname:_______________

Email__________________

Pen make & model, _____________________color________

Desired Nib Modification:

* Also: Pendleton "Pin" Point & "Elegant Stub" as well as nib smoothing, alignment, ink sac and Parker Vacumatic/51 repairs done ~

Please PM for details. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$35 for Pendleton Point nib mods ~ CI (B, M, F),"Pin Point", "Butter~Line Elegant Stub"

$25 for sacs on lever and button fillers ~ all sacs & diaphragms are from The Pen Sac Co.

$35 for vacs ~ new diaphragm & cleaning ~ extra for parts that might need replacing

$15- $20 for smoothing/alignment

USPS shipping Cost : $4 for as many items as you send thumbup.gif International is a few dollars more. Insurance and other forms of shipping optional.

Edited by pb2

pendletonspens.com

~ May the Lord smile on you ~

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pb2

• schadowrider

• RUGMAN

• jniforat

Does this mean you take in outside work now? If so, What are your prices?

Lee

Yup! Just PM me to let me know. I plan to receive mail-ins until the end of the year as I hope to keep less than a 3 week turn around. Thanks for asking Lee ~

$35 for Pendleton Point nib mods ~ CI,"Pin Point", "Elegant Stub"

$25 for sacs on lever and button fillers ~ all sacs & diaphragms are from The Pen Sac Co.

$35 for vacs ~ new diaphragm & cleaning ~ extra for parts that might need replacing

USPS shipping Cost : $4 for as many items as you send thumbup.gif International is a few dollars more. Insurance and other forms of shipping optional.

pendletonspens.com

$35 for Pendleton Point nib mods ~ CI,"Pin Point", "Elegant Stub"

Ooh, cheap! I might have to see what I can rustle up.

http://twitter.com/pawcelot

Vancouver Pen Club

Currently inked:

Montegrappa NeroUno Linea - J. Herbin Poussière de Lune //. Aurora Optima Demonstrator - Aurora Black // Varuna Rajan - Kaweco Green // TWSBI Vac 700R - Visconti Purple

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere -- is there a link to a place where I could see some samples or descriptions of your various nib mods?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg (member since 8/28/10) Current pens:fpn_1314757310__pen_logo_collage_083011_450_hr.jpg

PS ~ I am also happy to travel to your pen club to do nib work in person if business warrants. thumbup.gif

That way you get what you heart desires on the spot!

pendletonspens.com

Hi Glen ~

Thanks for asking. The "Butter~Line" Elegant Stub & sample is posted in the "For Sale" forum today. I will post a pic of it here along with the the Pendleton "Pin" Point soon...thumbup.gif

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere -- is there a link to a place where I could see some samples or descriptions of your various nib mods?

pendletonspens.com

Hi Glen ~

Thanks for asking. The "Butter~Line" Elegant Stub & sample is posted in the "For Sale" forum today. I will post a pic of it here along with the the Pendleton "Pin" Point soon...thumbup.gif

Great -- thanks; you're definitely on my "look up" list for the Ohio Show next week!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg (member since 8/28/10) Current pens:fpn_1314757310__pen_logo_collage_083011_450_hr.jpg

Hi Glen ~

Great -- thanks; you're definitely on my "look up" list for the Ohio Show next week!

Cool ~ come and test drive the entire Pendleton Point line. = ]

pendletonspens.com

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I don't know how I missed this post until right now! :) Yay now I can get my other two Charleston's worked on. I have three now and I only use the one you worked on lol :)

Wow I don't know how I missed this post until right now! :) Yay now I can get my other two Charleston's worked on. I have three now and I only use the one you worked on lol :)

Cool ~ cool.gif Love to! Thanks.

Here is the info to ship me those beauties :

Pleasecopy and paste and fill out the form below, and ship it with the pen:

> One slip with each pen or nib unit

> Empty out the ink (please = ] ) Itleaves me a 10 - 15 minute mess and can hurt some of your pens)

> Package securely ~ Bubble Wrap in a Priority Small Flat Rate box is good~ NO ENVELOPES PLEASE ~

> "Signature Confirmation" (Optional for pricier pens) assures that your pen gets into my hands.I do trust the domestic mails.

Shipto:

PendletonBrown

6941Dickerson Rd

Cumming,GA 30040

MyPayPal: pb@pendletonbrown.com~ Advance payment is not necessary. I will email you when the pen is ready toreturn. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------(cut on dottedlines ~ thanks!)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PendletonPoint~ Smooth, Elegant, Custom Nibwork *

Name______________________________________

Address______________________________

___________________________zip_______

FPNname:_______________

Email__________________

Penmake & model, _____________________color________

DesiredNib Modification* / repair*:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Also: Pendleton"Pin" Point & "Elegant Stub" as well as nib smoothing, alignment, ink sac and Parker Vacumatic/51repairs done ~

Pendleton PointPrices

$35 for Pendleton Point nib mods ~ CI,"Pin Point","Elegant Stub"

$25 for sacs on lever and button fillers ~ all sacs& diaphragms are from The Pen Sac Co.

$35 for vacs ~ new diaphragm & cleaning ~ extra for parts thatmight need replacing

USPS shipping Cost : $4for as many items as you send International is a fewdollars more. Insurance and other forms of shipping optional.

pendletonspens.com

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files