Herbin 100ml Ink Bottles Available Now

Epictete92

Hello friends,

The Herbin 100ml bottles are now available yeeeeeees!

Made of PET ( like 7up bottle ); 6 colors are available:

Perle noire, Bleu nuit, Eclat de saphyr,Lie de thé, Poussière de Lune and Violette pensée.

and you can see them there:

http://vimeo.com/12516203

Pricing is really great, 13,8 euros per bottle ( i have postes a special FPN offer there :FPN 100ml Herbin offer

When i took my first delivery, i was told that 10 colours would be stopped ( only in cartridges ) in a short time.

I wish you a tremendous week end with or without football on your tv :-)

best regards from France

Jean Elie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Plane

• GouletPens

• Epictete92

• reprieve

Will look forward to seeing them State Side soon....

A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.

http://clipart.usscouts.org/library/BSA_Character_Counts/thumbnails/cub_scouts_char_counts_co.giffpn_1364474496__woundedwarriorlogo03.jpg

Hi,

Oh my!! Where's the pen rest???.

I suppose these are meant as 'tankers', not really for direct use.

Nice to see another (economical) option for inky folk.

thumbup.gif

Bye,

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

Duplicate Post : 1,000 pardons.

Edited by Sandy1

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

Still wish they were glass. I try to be as anti-plastic as possible. :(

Keep up with everything going on in our shop and our region! News and other stuff on our Facebook page.

Glad to see these are here! Do you know how the size of the opening compares to the 30ml glass bottles?

Brian Goulet</br><a href='http://www.gouletpens.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>www.GouletPens.com</a></br><a href='http://twitter.com/GouletPens' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>GouletPens on Twitter</a></br><a href='http://blog.gouletpens.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Goulet Pens blog</a>

Hello again,

Thank you for your reaction, yep you are right, the use of glass would have been nicer but also more expensive, i have worked yesterday on excel to compare the price per liter of the different ink manufacturer and my conclusion is that at this price, you have a Herbin ink at a Waterman price around.

Hello Brian, thanks for your questions and by the way bravo for your site and all you do to promote the great ink.

In fact the opening dimension is just the same on both bottle size only the height is different:

about 9.5 cm for the 100ml versus 5 cm about for the 30ml.

Have a nice day

Best regards

Jean Elie

When i took my first delivery, i was told that 10 colours would be stopped ( only in cartridges ) in a short time.

So here's a challenge for Herbin then.

Design a set of 8 re fillable and re sealable cartridges, 4 short international size and 4 long international supplied along with a dipensing syringe.

And if possible, a set of converters to allow them fit a range of modern and antique brands of pen.

Oh no! Which colors?

Frankly, I'm a bit surprised they have the carts in all colors to begin with....they're one of the few that do that. I can name you at least a dozen Herbin cart colors that I've never once sold.

Edited by GouletPens

Brian Goulet</br><a href='http://www.gouletpens.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>www.GouletPens.com</a></br><a href='http://twitter.com/GouletPens' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>GouletPens on Twitter</a></br><a href='http://blog.gouletpens.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Goulet Pens blog</a>

Oh no! Which colors?

Yes, please, which ones?

To clarify: is Herbin discontinuing ten colors in the bottles? Or ten colors in the cartridges?

Edited by reprieve

Great to know! I hope other manufacturers follow their lead!

What else do we have in life if not to help each other?

Frankly, I'm a bit surprised they have the carts in all colors to begin with....they're one of the few that do that. I can name you at least a dozen Herbin cart colors that I've never once sold.

You could have an FPN sale if you haven't already disposed of them....

I suppose these are meant as 'tankers', not really for direct use.

Nice to see another (economical) option for inky folk.

public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup.gif

Bye,

My thoughts exactly....

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown