Dearest Friends and Visitors of the Fountain Pen Network,
We have started implementing the changes we promised here: Upcoming Changes To FPN
Please do read the linked message above.

Photo

More of My Finest...Sterling Silver!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:12

More pens I never thought I'd give up. In particular, never thought I'd break up my Classic Pens collection. But times change. Grab 'em before I change my mind!

The prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping, insured, within the US. Overseas shipping at additional cost. Payment by Paypal or money order. First firm email gets 'em. If you have any questions feel free to PM me...

Sorry for the lousy pics. Again I've got them flipped the wrong way too, the CS is on the bottom...
[attachment=63901:SterlingSale.jpg]
[attachment=63902:SterlingSaleOpen.jpg]

1. Conway Stewart Deco Diamond, 18k M nib, c/c filler- The coolest of the LE Conway Stewarts in my opinion. Roughly 100 sized, and this one has a sterling section instead of the standard plastic job. Smooth, wet medium nib with the newer feed. Sorry, no box for this one though I think I have the papers. Excellent condition. $925

2. Classic Pens CP4, Washington, 18k F nib, touchdown filler- Based one the Sheaffer Legacy, the CP4 is one of Classic Pens' finest. The guilloche engraving is superb, an interesting mix on flowing curves and geometric patterns. All sterling silver with gold plated trim. Smooth, fine nib is very crisp. The pen has been used but is in excellent condition. Comes with a generic Sheaffer box. #114/1865. $475

3. Classic Pens CP7, Atlantic, 18k H-M nib, c/c filler- This one is based on the largest sized Sailor Profit pen, in a complex serrated wave pattern. All sterling silver with gold plated trim. The nib is typical Sailor, smooth wet and pretty crisp, just on the fine side of medium. Perfect size and balance. Used but new condition, comes with all boxes and papers. #41/250. $795

4. Classic Pens CP8, Flamme, 18k m nib, c/c filler- Classic Pens' latest design is a proprietary shape, based on the LM1. It's a very large pen but not overly heavy. Very nice sterling silver Flame engraving with gold plated trim. Smooth, smooth medium nib has generous ink flow. Inked once, new conditon, all boxes and papers. $675

5. Parker Sonnet, Crocodile, 18k M nib, c/c filler- Very nice Parker Sonnet in one of the more recent colors. It's vermeil- gold over sterling silver- though the silver shines through the cut lines. It's very classy. And unlike many Sonnets this one is a beautiful writer; smooth, wet, and with very consistent ink flow. Used but excellent+ condition. Cool box, all papers. $165

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

best,
Doug

#2 Eccles

Eccles

Growing old disgracefully.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:44

PM sent on the gorgeous Sonnet.
Glenn.

#3 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 829 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 17:05

The Sonnet is on hold pending payment! Thanks!

-Doug

#4 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 829 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:20

The Sonnet is officially off the table. Thanks Glenn!

best,
Doug

#5 tres

tres

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:56

PM sent on CS

#6 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 829 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:39

Well, I just got back from five days in Chicago, and I haven't been monitoring things too well, so we'll bump this one with some lower prices!

Best,
Doug

The prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping, insured, within the US. Overseas shipping at additional cost. Payment by Paypal or money order. First firm email gets 'em. If you have any questions feel free to PM me...

Sorry for the lousy pics. Again I've got them flipped the wrong way too, the CS is on the bottom...
[attachment=63901:SterlingSale.jpg]
[attachment=63902:SterlingSaleOpen.jpg]

1. Conway Stewart Deco Diamond, 18k M nib, c/c filler- SOLD!

2. Classic Pens CP4, Washington, 18k F nib, touchdown filler- Based one the Sheaffer Legacy, the CP4 is one of Classic Pens' finest. The guilloche engraving is superb, an interesting mix on flowing curves and geometric patterns. All sterling silver with gold plated trim. Smooth, fine nib is very crisp. The pen has been used but is in excellent condition. Comes with a generic Sheaffer box. #114/1865. $475 NOW $450

3. Classic Pens CP7, Atlantic, 18k H-M nib, c/c filler- This one is based on the largest sized Sailor Profit pen, in a complex serrated wave pattern. All sterling silver with gold plated trim. The nib is typical Sailor, smooth wet and pretty crisp, just on the fine side of medium. Perfect size and balance. Used but new condition, comes with all boxes and papers. #41/250. $795 NOW $750

4. Classic Pens CP8, Flamme, 18k m nib, c/c filler- Classic Pens' latest design is a proprietary shape, based on the LM1. It's a very large pen but not overly heavy. Very nice sterling silver Flame engraving with gold plated trim. Smooth, smooth medium nib has generous ink flow. Inked once, new conditon, all boxes and papers. $675 NOW $635

5. Parker Sonnet, Crocodile, 18k M nib, c/c filler- SOLD!
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

#7 Eccles

Eccles

Growing old disgracefully.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:28

The Parker Sonnet, Crocodile, 18k M nib, c/c filler, arrived today in almost bomb-proof packaging; the photos do not do justice to a stunning pen. I'm still in awe looking at it.
Thank you for parting with this paragon of beauty.
Glenn.

Edited by Eccles, 18 February 2010 - 08:28.

#8 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 829 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 18:21

The Conway Stewart Deco Diamond has been claimed. Thanks!

best,
Doug

#9 buffalobil

buffalobil

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 23:58

Doug,
Paypal sent on the CP8!
Mike

The Conway Stewart Deco Diamond has been claimed. Thanks!

best,
Doug

#10 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 829 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 00:14

The CP8 is officially off the table- I'll send it out tomorrow Mike!

#11 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 829 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:53

One more reduction on the remaining CPs...

CP4 NOW $425
CP7 NOW $725

best,
Doug

Edited by Vicary, 23 February 2010 - 04:53.

#12 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 829 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 14:08

Ok the CP7 has been spoken for. Just the CP4 remains...

Best,
Doug

#13 Vicary

Vicary

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 829 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 19:06

I forgot I still had a couple of sale lists going. The CP4 is still available. Yours for $425 shipped...

-D