Has Anyone Heard Of Henry Simpole?

GeorgeWP

I've been making massive headway in a class I got behind in, so that mystical date when I will finally take pictures of mine + my awful scrawl is approaching. I can actually see the surface on parts of my desk for the first time in...well, let's not get into specifics. :embarrassed_smile:

But I actually have 1670 ink, the Spirit, and Clairefontaine paper all in the same house at the same time. :cloud9:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truffle Finder

• esterbex

• Ghost Plane

• Chris Chalmers

:puddle: Patiently awaiting the results of the combination....

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

While we wait for Ghost Plane to comply with requests I have something for the Henry Simpole fans to ponder on and do if they feel like it!

My link will take you to a place where you can vote for a design competition that Henry has entered - free registration and secure! I already did it...........I wonder if he has? :eureka:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

While we wait for Ghost Plane to comply with requests I have something for the Henry Simpole fans to ponder on and do if they feel like it!

My link will take you to a place where you can vote for a design competition that Henry has entered - free registration and secure! I already did it...........I wonder if he has? :eureka:

He may be too modest to vote for himself....:embarrassed_smile:

Edited by esterbex

~~Larry Brown

I don't know about being too modest to vote for myself, but I tried to log-in to see what it was all about. [No, I haven't voted for myself!]

But they wouldn't accept my password or my E-mail address [one or the other, I know not which!]

Eventually, I sent them a notification of my problem of getting through to them, and I was asked for my subscription number! [They said that it was printed below the address on the envelope which enclosed my magazine!]

I don't know about everybody else here, but am I the only person who tends to dispose of the envelopes once I have opened them to get to the magazine?

Strikes me that the machines/patients are running the asylum!!!

I hope that anyone else who has tried to seek more information from them has more success than I did!

I know, you are probably thinking that I just don't know how to use these machines............. and you'd be right!!!

Truffle Finder. [AKA HS.] :thumbup:

Being rather new to FP, I've never heard of him. Let's see how much cash I can dish out in four years when I graduate college to have an astronomy-themed pen commissioned :)

Edited by Rubicon

Being rather new to FP, I've never heard of him. Let's see how much cash I can dish out in four years when I graduate college to have an astronomy-themed pen commissioned :)

:thumbup:

~~Larry Brown

I just want to thank those people who have contacted me recently [both via the PM service by FPN, and to me directly] to tell me how they have enjoyed reading the things that I have written here on FPN, or to show me their support in what I am doing.

I am not 'known' for exposing myself in public! But having 'been exposed' as being 'Truffle Finder' recently did leave me a little shell-shocked, so it was very comforting to hear from those people who made the effort to contact me to tell me how they felt.

Thank you.

Truffle Finder. :thumbup:

I've been making massive headway in a class I got behind in, so that mystical date when I will finally take pictures of mine + my awful scrawl is approaching. I can actually see the surface on parts of my desk for the first time in...well, let's not get into specifics. :embarrassed_smile:

But I actually have 1670 ink, the Spirit, and Clairefontaine paper all in the same house at the same time. :cloud9:

Wow....is the end of the month almost here? I wonder which mystical date GP will choose....:hmm1:

~~Larry Brown

Erm :embarrassed_smile: It'll probably have something to do with my course work finally being completed conjoined with the installation of the all in one so that I have a scanner and perhaps the clearing of the desk top... :blush: :blink:

Erm :embarrassed_smile: It'll probably have something to do with my course work finally being completed conjoined with the installation of the all in one so that I have a scanner and perhaps the clearing of the desk top... :blush: :blink:

Hmmmm....Perhaps we can expect a love poem in honour of Valentine's Day, seeiing as February starts tomorrow :wub:....SOL, 1670 and Clairefontaine? Oh the possibilities! :eureka:

~~Larry Brown

Oh Lordy!!! Valentine's Day here again, all but two weeks! :cloud9:

It can't be a year since the last one..............oh! Wait, that was Christmas - silly me! :blush: :blink: :wub:

So.............GP, when is it going to happen??? We can't wait to see your delicate hand holding your Spirit pen.......and ink markings from that wide nib! :notworthy1:

Make it count!!!

I've been excavating desks. Computers moved up on shelves, wires getting tucked away behind...

Ever noticed how, when you begin rearranging furniture and computers, it's like a pond sloshing? Waves of office detritus lands on all available surfaces and then homes have to be found for THAT. :bonk:

We're getting closer. Got my hands on a camera. But how to hold it left handed and take a picture of the right hand is the problem. May have to do a demo shot with my left hand of how I hold it with the right, then the writing samples. Plus, which pens to put next to it for size comparison... :hmm1:

I've been excavating desks. Computers moved up on shelves, wires getting tucked away behind...

Ever noticed how, when you begin rearranging furniture and computers, it's like a pond sloshing? Waves of office detritus lands on all available surfaces and then homes have to be found for THAT. :bonk:

We're getting closer. Got my hands on a camera. But how to hold it left handed and take a picture of the right hand is the problem. May have to do a demo shot with my left hand of how I hold it with the right, then the writing samples. Plus, which pens to put next to it for size comparison... :hmm1:

Methinks you are dithering..........or is it a wonderful play on plots??? :ltcapd:

Make it count!!!

Methinks you are dithering..........or is it a wonderful play on plots??? :ltcapd:

Chris! Don't be so hard on GP...I think she's actually trying....but I so love that word "dithering"! Haven't used it in years...now I must find an opportunity to use it tomorrow at work.....dither, dally, daudle....hmmmm....

~~Larry Brown

Hi esterbex!

I think you have to pronounce daudle as dawdle............ do you agree? Sometimes words just 'hugga-mugga' for me! :blink:

Make it count!!!

Hi esterbex!

I think you have to pronounce daudle as dawdle............ do you agree? Sometimes words just 'hugga-mugga' for me! :blink:

You know, I initially spelled it correctly, and then changed it because it just didn't look right....I think I was "hugga-mugga'd" :roflmho:

Thanks for removing the brain fuzzies! :blush:

~~Larry Brown